Thread: LF Event Shiny Zygrade!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Event Shiny Zygrade!

I missed the event... I have quite a few shiny Pokemon ALL caught or hatched/bred by me and raised to be competition battle ready. Most are flawless IVs

If you have an event shiny Zygrade for trade please PM me and tell me if you're looking for anything specific or if you just want a list off what I have.

Thank you for looking!!

PS.
    I also have a few event Pokemon for trade.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/718.shtml

The XYZ Zygarde event that passed wasn't shiny and so wasn't the others; unless you're looking for a hacked version. Only Xerneas & Yveltal are shinies (event only).

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    If your looking for the Event Zygarde I do have *currently* 3, There is someone else whose looking to get one so I might be down to 2. They arent shiny, but I do have them if your interested. Pm me or comment here. I didntnsoft reset any of them in case you were wondering, and I havent checked their Ivs yet. Ill do so later if your interested. Have a great day!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn