Thread: What If.....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1

What If.....

They made a game where a group of pokemon thieves(or genocidal psychopaths) turn legendaries into like baby versions and you start off with one of them as your starter and it has an awesome secondary evolution and you get to go around catching and growing legendary pokemon from smaller versions of themselves until you've helped them all reach their true forms.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'd rather do this than become Greninja. Ew.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'd rather do this than become Greninja. Ew.
    Hahaha
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Did you mean Digimon?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Did you mean Digimon?
    Digimon digital monsters! Digimon are the champions!!