Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

Welcome to my Breeding Temple!

A few of you will know who I am but if you don't know me do not fret! My name is Tammie and I am an ex-Gym Leader from two amazing leagues on this site. I have a serious passion for breeding and shiny breeding and felt I must open up my breeding services again.

Now as you are all aware, Pokemon Sun and Moon have been announced and are headed our way in November. To celebrate, I will be offering many Moon Ball Pokemon to the members of this site. (poor Sun people, no Sun ball)
    Now these Moon Ball Pokemon will be female and have good IVs and Egg Moves. Let me know if you require a certain IV Spread or Ability!

Here is a link to my Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

As you can see I have the mons I need to breed, mons I have ready and requests I have fulfilled!

I am open to other breeding requests as I know not everyone will want these particular Pokemon. I will not breed anyone shiny Pokemon. In the past I've found that this dragged the breeding down and it irritated me. Therefore because there are two breeding centres in Hoenn I will be breeding other Pokemon alongside the Moon Ball project. I will probably make a spreadsheet of the Pokemon I wish to breed and on there will be any requests I get.

Now onto what I'd like in return:
    -Apricorn+Dream Ball Females
    -Luxury/Heal/Premier ball mons
    -Hard to obtain HA+Egg Moves
    -Evolution items/stones.. I like collecting stuff xD
    -just stuff that's not easy to obtain like Protean Froakie and Gale Wings Fletchling..

Request Form:
    Pokemon:
    Pokeball:
    Ability:
    Egg Moves:
    IVs:
    Nickname (only if you want one):

Please note that if I don't have the Pokemon you request I will send you a VM letting you know. Also please limit it to 1 request to per person at a time. It is just me working in this temple and I can't do everything at once!

I hope that I can trade with many of you and that people are interested in my little breeding temple

-Tammie, Mercy
    Last edited by Inari; 07-25-2016 at 10:24 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Hola Tommie! I've been wanting to raise this Pokemon for a while but it's a little specific, both competitively and aesthetically. Though I have been testing it out a bit and now I'm sure of what I'm looking for in it. Here it is:

Pokemon: Nincada
    Pokeball: Timer Ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Coumpound Eyes
    Egg Moves: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Endure
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a couple of Moon Ball Pokemon of my own that I can offer to you. I'm sure we'll get a deal.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hola Tommie! I've been wanting to raise this Pokemon for a while but it's a little specific, both competitively and aesthetically. Though I have been testing it out a bit and now I'm sure of what I'm looking for in it. Here it is:

Pokemon: Nincada
    Pokeball: Timer Ball
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Coumpound Eyes
    Egg Moves: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Endure
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a couple of Moon Ball Pokemon of my own that I can offer to you. I'm sure we'll get a deal.
    I'll get this request done straight away do you want a specific Gender? guess I should have made that an option xD

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynareth View Post
    I'll get this request done straight away do you want a specific Gender? guess I should have made that an option xD
    I think you should lol. Male would be great and with the nickname "Rikimaru".

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Ash's Nincada has been obtained! Let me know when you can pick it up If anyone else has a request for tonight I will do it over the weekend! Also just letting everyone know but I don't trade on Monday's and Tuesday's.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah I want one now xD plus it'll help me out since I don't have time to breed! (Finals & Other Requests)

Pokemon: Masquerain
    Pokeball: Premierball
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Psybeam, & Signal Beam
    IVs: 5 (not really specific xD)

I can offer you a 5IV HA Luxuryball Vullaby Bold nature x) I bred her almost a month ago for a friend and I kept one in the box.
    IF that's a pass, I can offer a 5IV HA Sportsball Shroomish Female with Jolly nature & eggmove: Bullet Seed x) I kinda lost the spreadsheet for rareballs but I have a gut feeling that Shroomish isnt suppose to be in that ball? I can't remember xP let me know and I'll see what else I can offer maybe :3 Plus I can safari hunt them! (Luxury, Heal, & Premier)

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Ah I want one now xD plus it'll help me out since I don't have time to breed! (Finals & Other Requests)

Pokemon: Masquerain
    Pokeball: Premierball
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Intimidate
    Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Bug Bite, Psybeam, & Signal Beam
    IVs: 5 (not really specific xD)

I can offer you a 5IV HA Luxuryball Vullaby Bold nature x) I bred her almost a month ago for a friend and I kept one in the box.
    IF that's a pass, I can offer a 5IV HA Sportsball Shroomish Female with Jolly nature & eggmove: Bullet Seed x) I kinda lost the spreadsheet for rareballs but I have a gut feeling that Shroomish isnt suppose to be in that ball? I can't remember xP let me know and I'll see what else I can offer maybe :3 Plus I can safari hunt them! (Luxury, Heal, & Premier)
    Because you're asking for a second stage Pokemon, may I ask what level you want the Masquerain to be? Or unless you want a Surskit but I don't mind levelling it up a bit! Just not to something crazy like level 100 xD Anyway I can surely get that done for you today and the Vullaby sounds perfect

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh Surskit is fine xD I just got used to putting down their final form in the pokeball I ask for x) I'll level her up myself, thank you so much (:
    Alrighty Vullably it is! And thank you again for breeding for me n-n

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Venxhero's Surskit is obtained! She is 5IV missing Atk. Boy this one was stubborn but I got there! I may upload a spreadsheet soon of mons I need to breed, mons that are ready and completed requests

Also Kay just let me know when you want to trade ^^

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you ; v ; Sorry I wasn't on yesterday Dx I was working my on Finals u-u I hope today we can trade! :3c

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Thank you ; v ; Sorry I wasn't on yesterday Dx I was working my on Finals u-u I hope today we can trade! :3c
    Sorry if I was ignoring your trade requests :c I'm watching youtube whilst breeding so I just zone out xD but enjoy the Surskit and thank you for the Vullaby ^-^

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No worries! xD I thought I should try seeing if you're online and you were! Lucky me x) Thank you for taking the time to breed for me and you're very welcome! n-n

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'm adding a new feature to the Breeding Temple! Every Sunday I will breed the Pokemon of the Week found on http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

If it can be bred it will be on my spreadsheet! I will let you know what the Pokemon of the week is and I'll say the details of the mon I'm breeding. So for this week it is Galvantula! Therefore I will be breeding Net Ball female Joltik with CompoundEyes or Unnerve with the egg moves Disable and Pursuit! They will have at least 5IV and I will stick it on my Spreadsheet when I have some ready for trade I hope you enjoy this feature!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Sounds awesome! I'll be on the look out for your new pokemon xD Keep up the great work!
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Update:

The Pokemon of the Week, Joltik has now been added to the "Ready to Go" section of my spreadsheet! Sorry it is a little late but to make up for it I'm offering a 6IV Joltik for trade. Perfect for shiny breeding if you so wish!

Also the store will be going on holiday from the 8th of June - 13th of June. I'm going off to a rock festival and I'm camping there so no 3ds for me! Make sure if you have a request to get post it before then and I'll try my very best to get it before I go away! Obviously shop will be running as normal when I get back. If you want to you can PM me a request whilst I'm away and I'll get right too it when I get back!

Thank you for reading,
    Tammie aka Kynareth