Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I feel like I'm updating too much but I didn't really want to post this on the same day. I actually managed to get the shiny Moon Ball Gastly later in the day! I'll need to update the sheet but Moon ball Gastly and Moon ball Aipom are ready! I've been thinking about adding an extension to my Breeding Temple so everyone can look forward to that in the future! No hints yet c:

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I'm looking for
    Meowth
    Mew
    Forretress
    Stantler
    Lugia
    Celebi
    Latias
    Jirachi
    Kricketune
    Cherrim
    Glameow
    Purugly
    Uxie
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Arceus
    Victini
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Thundurus
    Zekrom
    Landorus
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Amaura
    Aurorus
    Diancie
    Volcanion
    I'll take there past or future evolution.

my FC-147874915147
    IGN-kingpharao

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I think one at a time would be best asked. Also you don't state what you are willing to trade. And you might be better off posting your own thread about what Pokemon you need. As opposed to here. As she can't breed Legendaries. This is a BREEDING Temple. Just sayin'.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by darius90 View Post
    Hey I'm looking for
    Meowth
    Mew
    Forretress
    Stantler
    Lugia
    Celebi
    Latias
    Jirachi
    Kricketune
    Cherrim
    Glameow
    Purugly
    Uxie
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Arceus
    Victini
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Thundurus
    Zekrom
    Landorus
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Amaura
    Aurorus
    Diancie
    Volcanion
    I'll take there past or future evolution.

my FC-147874915147
    IGN-kingpharao
    You've came to the wrong place, my friend. I take on unique and hard breeding requests for people. It seems like you're asking for these because you want to complete the Pokedex maybe? I don't really like your attitude either. Even though I have all legendaries I am not willing to trade them so I think you should post a thread elsewhere. Peace.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Tamm I never noticed your quote thing, I love it <_<

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! I've been having a hard time breeding Ferroseed, do you think you could do one for me?

Pokemon: Ferroseed
    Pokeball: No Preference
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
    Nickname: Barbara if it's a girl, Barry if it's a boy

I can get you a female Heracross or Nosepass with past gen Safari Balls, a Timid 5IV Helioptile with Glare, an Igglybuff or Qwilfish with a Dream Ball, or a Modest Female Bagon with 5IVs in a Dusk Ball, lmk!
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 06-21-2016 at 09:06 PM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    @TheManyFacesofGlalie, I have some extra Ferroseed With that exact Egg move, and ability. I will have to check for that Nature, Let me know if I can help. (I just dont have those Ivs. But thats up to you if you wanna take one and breed it yourself.)
    Last edited by Type: Null111; 06-21-2016 at 10:41 PM.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    Hey! I've been having a hard time breeding Ferroseed, do you think you could do one for me?

Pokemon: Ferroseed
    Pokeball: No Preference
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    Egg Moves: Leech Seed
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
    Nickname: Barbara if it's a girl, Barry if it's a boy

I can get you a female Heracross or Nosepass with past gen Safari Balls, a Timid 5IV Helioptile with Glare, an Igglybuff or Qwilfish with a Dream Ball, or a Modest Female Bagon with 5IVs in a Dusk Ball, lmk!
    I can try to get those IVs but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them. I've managed to get 31/31/31/xx/31/xx before but I don't have any 0 speed IV Dittos.. Sorry..

Look I'll give it a shot. Just give me a couple days and I'll see if I can get those IVs.
    Last edited by Inari; 06-22-2016 at 02:27 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Managed to get Glalie's Ferroseed!

Pokemon of the Week is Beedrill and Mega Beedrill so I will be breeding HA Luxury Ball Weedle with Jolly nature and 5IV. No egg moves sadly!
    Last edited by Inari; 06-26-2016 at 08:32 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Just wanted to bring something to attention. If you make a request with me please try to be active and communicate with me! I get that life can get busy and timezones suck but simply telling me when you can get online to talk/trade really helps me out! A lot of time goes into these breeding requests and I don't appreciate having no communication or waiting around. I hope anyone who wishes to make a request can understand this!

Also!! Just remembered. I am not a Pokedex completion service! I breed hard to get and unique Pokemon for people who want them. Therefore if you require Pokedex help, make your own thread
    Last edited by Inari; 07-01-2016 at 12:09 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 12
    Hey Tamm Tamm Think you can please me help with getting a Male HA Litleo. I am having a very hard time with it
    Pokemon: Litleo
    Pokeball: no preferance
    Nature: Lonely if possible
    Ability: Moxie
    Egg Moves: none
    IVs: x/31/x/31/31/31
    Nickname: Igmal

I will be around most days in the week from 11am to 5 pm US eastern time
    I may come from the darkness or the fields of grass. But I will fight with honor and power with my best friends by my side. Especially my Espeon standing by me in battle. Come and challenge me brave advesaries.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by crosawood View Post
    Hey Tamm Tamm Think you can please me help with getting a Male HA Litleo. I am having a very hard time with it
    Pokemon: Litleo
    Pokeball: no preferance
    Nature: Lonely if possible
    Ability: Moxie
    Egg Moves: none
    IVs: x/31/x/31/31/31
    Nickname: Igmal

I will be around most days in the week from 11am to 5 pm US eastern time
    I will definitely try my best to get you this Litleo! I'll start when I get home

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    So if you've noticed I've add a shop vacation date to the main post. I'm going to stay at my boyfriend's house for a bit. I won't be taking any requests till after my vacation now as I need to destress myself seeing as I have work and all that blah blah stuff. I will still trade any mons that you're interested in in the shop!! I hope you understand and I thank you for your co-operation c:

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I've updated the Spreadsheet! All completed requests are on there and I've added Chansey to the ready mons. I might start more moon ball projects on my vacation and if I do so I'll add them when I get back.

Also!! I accidentally got a shiny Litleo when I was breeding for a request and it is up for trade! You can PM me about it if you're interested

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Take care Tam! See ya soon! xD Enjoy your vacation! I know I did.