Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon:Venipede
    Pokeball:Pokeball
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:Speed Boost

Please and thank you
    Lost atm[/SIGPIC]

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainerboy View Post
    Pokemon:Venipede
    Pokeball:Pokeball
    Nature:Timid
    Ability:Speed Boost

Please and thank you
    I'll get to it right away! Because your request is just for a HA mon I'll just require any HA mon in return

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a HA Noibat I can trade for it if that is ok
    Lost atm[/SIGPIC]

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainerboy View Post
    I have a HA Noibat I can trade for it if that is ok
    I'll take that, I'll let you know when I get your Venipede

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok thank you
    Lost atm[/SIGPIC]

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon: Solosis
    Pokeball: Premierball
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Regenerator (HA) or Overcoat;
    Egg Moves: Astonish & Confuse Ray
    IVs: Up to you :3

Currently hunting for your Female HA Frogadier in Diveball n-n THANK YOU~
    I'll VM you when I get it, just want to let you know and all

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Pokemon: Solosis
    Pokeball: Premierball
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Regenerator (HA) or Overcoat;
    Egg Moves: Astonish & Confuse Ray
    IVs: Up to you :3

Currently hunting for your Female HA Frogadier in Diveball n-n THANK YOU~
    I'll VM you when I get it, just want to let you know and all
    I'll have a looky tomorrow if I have a Duosion FS.. Weird I thought you could dexnav for Duosion in ORAS but I'm wrong. Anyway tomorrow I'll probably get stuff ready to start breeding your mon, like parents and all that fun stuff! There is a possibility I could trade on Monday if I get it but I don't want to guarantee anything ;3;

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alrighty ;u; cross my fingers xD Thank you so much and I do hope the breeding is quite fast!~
    Oh I may be on the same time you sent me that VM so its a maybe (: I understand if you can't guarantee it so its okay n-n I know we can trade whenever we got time and honestly, no rush at all

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Obtained Venxhero's Solosis! Big update but I won't take any more requests till after the 13th now!! Don't wanna stress myself out too much before my little holiday

- - - Updated - - -

Also sorry for double posting but Pokemon of the Week will be moved till after my holiday. If you're curious what the Pokemon of the Week is it is Aegislash! Therefore I'll be breeding Honedge and next weeks Mon of the week to make up for it I'll post the details of the Honedge either tomorrow or after my holiday

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey Tam! I was wondering if you wanted to make a decent Druddigon. -NO RUSH!- Enjoy your holiday. I was THINKING originally of Mold Breaker, but perhaps just a Sheer Force one would be awesome.
    Breeder's Choice on Nature. And I don't care about what Pokeball its in. IV's are not that important either. xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Obtained Dragon Trainer J's 3 Druddigon! The shop is now officially on holiday and I will make an update on the spreadsheet when I get back! Thank you to everyone I have traded with for being awesome!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Shop is OPEN!

I am back off my holiday and the shop is open again!! I've missed my 3ds so much xD anyway requests and Pokemon of the Week will return! Moon ball breeding is slow because these Ponyta won't shine. Just so you know last weeks Pokemon of the week was Serperior! (I did miss out the week before which was Aegislash so if you want Honedge just let me know)

The Snivy I will be breeding are Contrary, Timid, 5IV and have the Egg Moves: Glare/Magical Leaf/Mirror Coat/Sweet Scent

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Heya Tommie!

Pokemon: Goomy
    Nickname: Bubble Gum
    Pokeball: Nest Ball
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Acid Armor, Curse, Counter
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Like I said before, I have like two other Pokemon that I have to breed so if you could help me with this one it would be very, very appreciated! To offer I have mostly breedjects (duh lol) so I'll try to get you something nice. Thanks in advance!

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Heya Tommie!

Pokemon: Goomy
    Nickname: Bubble Gum
    Pokeball: Nest Ball
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Sap Sipper
    Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Acid Armor, Curse, Counter
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Like I said before, I have like two other Pokemon that I have to breed so if you could help me with this one it would be very, very appreciated! To offer I have mostly breedjects (duh lol) so I'll try to get you something nice. Thanks in advance!
    I'm almost home from shopping so I'll get breeding this request straight away!!

- - - Updated - - -

My gosh I hate dragon breeding xD however I managed to get Ash's Goomy c: I'm not sure when I can update my spreadsheet but I'll do it asap!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    After 3 weeks of breeding I am happy to say that I finally got my shiny Moon ball Ponyta xD Anyway! Now I will move on to breeding moon ball Gastly! If you want to see the details of the Gastly I will be breeding please refer to my spreadsheet.