Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ~Mercy's Breeding Temple~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yay I'm back off my vacation! ^o^ The temple is back open for requests and I'll slowly go back to breeding moon ball mons. Kinda having an obsession with Kanto.. The last four shinies I bred were all Kanto mons lol. I'm shiny breeding Weedle atm but I already have those on the shop anyway I'll try to update the spreadsheet but yay officially back xD

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Welcome back Tam! Shiny Weedle! Oh boy! Good Luck! xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer J View Post
    Welcome back Tam! Shiny Weedle! Oh boy! Good Luck! xD
    thank you Jen!! and yeah.. I think I'll probably go mad but that's normal for me lol

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    "We're a little mad here" xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yay Pokemon of the Week is back! For the past couple of weeks it's been legendaries and of course I can't breed those :0 however this week Alakazam is the Pokemon of the Week! So I will be breeding Dream Ball Magic Guard Abra. They will be Timid, have 5IVs and have the Egg Moves: Barrier/Encore/Guard Swap/Skill Swap. Let me know if you want one ^-^
    Last edited by Inari; 07-24-2016 at 08:08 PM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    So I've decided to close the shop for some time. I just need a break and there was a situation that happened today that just made me think if I want to keep the shop up and running. So it will be temporarily closed. I don't know how long for but if any of my close friends require breeding assistance please PM me. Can a mod please close this?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can do. Let me know if/when you want it reopened.