Thread: Article: Sun & Moon Legendaries Revealed; New Characters and Pokedex introduced

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Sun & Moon Legendaries Revealed; New Characters and Pokedex introduced

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Awww... I was hoping for a (lunala) ghost/flying... Welp
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like that they brought back at least the skin color choice, but what's up with the eye color changing? Weirds me out. I hope there's more customization.
    I'll repeat what I said earlier - Man, I can't wait to be interrupted by the rotom thingamajing every 5 steps! Hey, listen!
    Those typings suck. Enough said. Also, "Sunne" and "Moone"? Sun and Moon were just too generic, but you still name the region Alola? K.
    I think Lillie is going to be some sort of a villain.
    gimme dat professor I like him a lot <3 Doesn't beat Archie as the main husbando but he's close.
    I said this earlier too, but "Hau" is a word used to describe a dog's bark in Finnish language. Makes me giggle. Woof woof. I'm going to make so many "who's a good boy" jokes when I get to play this oh man.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My thoughts:

Aloha Alola region...wait a minute...that's where they got the name! Looks to me like Hawaii was the inspiration for this region. Very exciting, but if they don't include Exeggutor as a catchable Pokemon, then it's a missed opportunity. Makes sense...tropical tree...tropical region. I'll stop now lol.

I'm excited about the legendaries though! The Rotom Poked though...no comment.