Thread: Hello From Oregon!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello From Oregon!!

Greetings my Pokebay Friends,

I'm fairly new here had an account several years ago but lost the info so I had to make a new one. I am an avid Pokemon fan and play the games whenever I get the chance. Currently the games I own are Pokemon Yellow (digital version), Pokemon AS and X, Black 2 and White 2 and many others. My top favorite Pokemon is Sylveon. I'm hoping to make many new friends here.

I'm 34 years old, married, live in Oregon and currently going for my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE), and work as a Preschool Teaching Assistant. I'm on my last year of College and graduate in Fall of this year. I love all types of animals and own many varieties from dogs and cats to exotics.

I love to read books both physical and ebook, draw, read fanfictions both canon and non canon of my favorite tv shows movies, books and animes. I am a Green Thumb at heart and gardening is my passion. I also mountain bike and walk alot. I own 4 dogs (all female) and 3 cats (2 female 1 male).

After I graduate I plan on opening my own daycare called Little Lambs of God (it will be a Christian based center) and will eventually go for my BA Degree either in Early Childhood Development or Elementary Education and pursue my Teaching License to teach Kindergarten to 1st grade.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

My 2DS FC is listed in my profile and my DS Name is Chrissie for those who would like to add me (of which I'd be grateful it'll help my Friends Safari)!!

Jaa Ne!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello from Finland, and welcome back! :3 Oregon's a beautiful place, I've never been there, but oh how I'd love to visit some day.

Ooh, I'm planning to study teaching soon, hopefully in a few months. I'd love to work at a preschool too. And later in life drown myself in dogs. What kind of dogs do you have?

There's a FC exchange thread dedicated to Friend Safari. It's over here: http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-thread/page49

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Welcome from texas!
    Add me!