View Poll Results: Which version are you getting?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sun

15 60.00%
  • Moon

10 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you getting Sun or Moon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby64 View Post
    im probably getting sun

Also have they released the moon ability info because i only know what the sun one is
    Yes they have! You can read all about it here: http://www.pokebay.com/news/content....a-Alola-Region

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby64 View Post
    im probably getting sun

Also have they released the moon ability info because i only know what the sun one is
    Sun gets Clear Body and Moon ability is Multiscale. Basically
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am getting Moon and my BF is getting Sun.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm getting both like I always do. I haven't yet decided which one I'll make my "main" game though. I keep going back and forth so I'll wait until closer to release to decide

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 1
    Moon to start I'll be getting both eventually though.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm getting both aswell. I like playing through the games multiple times with each of the Starters. I'm going to play Sun first and start with Popplio. Sun will be my Alpha File where I trade all of my Pokemon to. All my pokemon I've gathered from Gens 4-6 and all the stuff I caught in Gen 1 will go onto Sun (Hopefully I have space for all of them). Then after I beat Sun I will play Moon starting with Rowlet, then after I beat it I will trade my pokemon caught in Moon to Sun, restart Moon, and have fun with a 3rd playthrough with Litten then trade what I catch to Sun after I finish. If I ever feel like playing through pokemon Moon then I have the freedom to renew the game as all my pokemon will be on the Alpha File.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    moon. #teamlunala