Thread: Needed pokes for breeding

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Needed pokes for breeding

I'm breeding a team for a friend of mine because he's hopeless when it come to good abilities, natures, and IVs....

So I'm going to get him a better team, but I require a few pokemon that I just don't have right now.

I need:

Elekid/Eletabuzz/Electivire with Vital Spirit (being male, having an Adamant nature, Cross Chop, and Ice Punch are a HUGE plus)

Sneasle/Weavile with Pickpocket (being female and having a Jolly nature is a HUGE plus)

Growlithe/Arcanine no DW ability I just need one as I've not seen one in the game and there for can't GTS it (Knowing Thunderfang would be useful as well)

I have quite a few pokes to offer: (all of which I can breed to get a nature and gender of your choosing)
    Deino with Dark Pulse
    Gible with Outrage
    Deino with Earth Power
    Any starter but Mudkip
    Any fossil
    Any poke that can be bred in the Unova dex

Savant Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i can give you arcanine

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yay! When are you able to do a trade and what would you like for it?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Want a mudkip xD?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes! Stupid starter it's the ONLY one I don't have! D:<