Thread: reverse GTS giveaway (first 10 people)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

Lightbulb reverse GTS giveaway (first 10 people)

Hey im kind of bored so im going to do a reverse GTS giveaway for the first 10 people that post their IGN

The pokemon im giving away is a level 1 dratini with its HA and the moves

extreme speed, dragon dance, dragon rush, and aqua tail

The pokemon you need to put in the GTS is a lv 10 female zubat
    and in the description put #collabaway

Have fun
    Last edited by bobby64; 06-17-2016 at 12:39 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    IGN: Cj
    Add me!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't see you on the list

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 26 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 1
    IGN J

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Just a word of advice. Just telling people to put up Zubat isn't going to work. Ask for a specific gender or level gap and you'll find people easier. I've participated in much larger reverse GTS and usually they have a code word as the nickname for the mon they're depositing so you can find it.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 121 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 39 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok thanks