Thread: Pokemon Trainer Club Password reset Question

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Trainer Club Password reset Question

Hi,

For those of you with a pokemon trainer club account, there's the distribution of the legendary birds. However, I forgot my password and they ask alot of specific questions to reset it.

When they ask for:

Username: <- Is this the Pokemon trainer club ID or the IGN on the pokemon game
    Player ID <- Is this the IGN ID or the Friend code of your 3DS
    Screen Name: <- Is this 'IGN? or like the screen name of the Pokemon trainer club site.

This is very confusing to me and i can't contact pokemon reps unless i login....

I need to get my 3 birds with hidden abiilty ASAP.

Is it a universal code?????? If it's a universal code can someone type the 3 codes onto the forum for us all thanks.

Is the code adminstered via email or via inside the video game inbox or something on your 3ds?????

Let me know, thanks.

I may have to make a new account if i can't get in.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, I emailed the tech email. you can find it on the bottom right hand corner of the webpage. Don't click any help buttons.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I haven't even had my email for the legendary birds yet, so if you find somone that can do it then let me know!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    serebii says it lasts forever, but another source said you had to apply by like end of April of something... I don't know i'm trading for it instead.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have all the 3 codes becuz pokmeon thinks im in America but i cant use it. and wut exactly do u mean ur tradig for it instead?