Thread: Noobie Question =/

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Noobie Question =/

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the site and just getting back into pokemon.

I'm seeing tons of people on GTS (in the game) seeking Genesect and Meloetta and I have 1 of each...however it's not letting me trade them because this message pops up: "It's a special pokemon, you cannot trade it!" This is very upsetting. I'd rather trade them for something not in my pokedex, something cute that I would actually use...like a Mew =(

Is there any way around this? Or am I stuck with these pokes forever?
    Genesect OT: Plasma
    Meloetta OT: SPR2013
    Learn to love what's good for you

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    I don't think there's anyway around that. You can always trade on here. Post it in the Create Trade spot of the Trade station, put what you're looking for in return for them and trade that way. xD Hope this helps. Might not. Just wanted to lend some advice.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That doesn't make any sense. Why would it allow me to trade with a specific user, but not on the general GTS in-game? Would be lovely if that worked, though, but they shouldn't restrict people trading certain pokes, it's just silly

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so i have the answer. meloetta and genesect are both event pokemon. u cannot trade any event pokemon in the GTS because they are from an event. you can only trade them with another user. this is pokemon logic. i do need a genesect but i dont have a mew. are you interested in shiny or a phione?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ahh so you're certain I can trade them to other players? Well that's great ^^ Thank you so much to both answers! Sorry, though, I'm not looking for those right now spider. Best of luck <3

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can trade any Pokemon, shiny or not, as long as it isn't shiny locked, displayed here: http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Certain Pokemon, mostly event Pokemon are not able to be traded over the GTS but can be normally traded.

- - - Updated - - -

You can trade any Pokemon, shiny or not, as long as it isn't shiny locked, displayed here: http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Certain Pokemon, mostly event Pokemon are not able to be traded over the GTS but can be normally traded.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    These event pokemon have certain ribbons.. Though if you receive say a Volcanion or Hoopa off wondertrade you'll notice they have no ribbons. Hacks can get rid of the ribbons on events which make them tradeable

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    does anyone want a mew code for a genesect?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    does anyone want a mew code for a genesect?
    Please check where you post, and only post on threads that match your post.