Thread: 6 IV Jap S. Dittos for trade.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

6 IV Jap S. Dittos for trade.

I recently got a power save and would like to offer some 6 IV S. Japanese Ditto(cloned from one I had obtained from a trade on here). I am interested in Legit level 1 competitive shiny pokemon. You can PM your offer or post it. I will try to keep this post updated with how many I have left when I complete a trade. I can change the nature and also modify the IV's(EX: if you want it to have 0 speed IV's for gyroball pokemon or trickroom teams)

current left:28

Edit: if you have multiple Shiny competitive pokemon, I can also just borrow them and give them back after I clone them. Cloning only takes a few minutes. And i will give one of the dittos for the trouble.
    Last edited by dubba; 07-10-2016 at 02:04 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like one. i dont currently have any lvl 1 shiny pokemon but i have some higher lvl shinies. if ur interested in any shinies let me know.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd absolutely love one for breeding, would make my life way easier lol. I do not have any level one shinies, but I do have some leveled shinies (most aren't very competitive though :<), and am also capable of breeding out some 4-5 IV shiny eevees if that interests you at all. If not, good luck getting rid of those! c:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightst0rm View Post
    I'd absolutely love one for breeding, would make my life way easier lol. I do not have any level one shinies, but I do have some leveled shinies (most aren't very competitive though :<), and am also capable of breeding out some 4-5 IV shiny eevees if that interests you at all. If not, good luck getting rid of those! c:
    Ummm could you tell me the IV's of your shinies? if not I am sure one of the Eevees will work.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dubba View Post
    Ummm could you tell me the IV's of your shinies? if not I am sure one of the Eevees will work.
    Sure!
    I have a perfect IV shiny Magmortar I'd be willing to trade, it's level 73.
    I have a shiny Sharpedo I chainfished a while ago, has only one good IV in attack however. I caught a Swablu (now Altaria) just the other day with only two perfect IV's, attack and speed. I also have a shiny Manectric, only one IV in HP.
    If none of those sound like anything you'd care about I'll be happy to start breeding the eevees soon! Just let me know~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightst0rm View Post
    Sure!
    I have a perfect IV shiny Magmortar I'd be willing to trade, it's level 73.
    I have a shiny Sharpedo I chainfished a while ago, has only one good IV in attack however. I caught a Swablu (now Altaria) just the other day with only two perfect IV's, attack and speed. I also have a shiny Manectric, only one IV in HP.
    If none of those sound like anything you'd care about I'll be happy to start breeding the eevees soon! Just let me know~
    how about I increase your shiny count. I just need to borrow your shinies. I will trade shinies that I have cloned for them(your choice of course), i'll clone them, you trade trash pokemon back for your origionals.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dubba View Post
    how about I increase your shiny count. I just need to borrow your shinies. I will trade shinies that I have cloned for them(your choice of course), i'll clone them, you trade trash pokemon back for your origionals.
    Oh wow, yeah I'd be totally chill with that! I can trade you any of my shinies that you'd like in that case! I have a perfect IV Sylveon that I adore and would definitely want back, but wouldn't mind you cloning! I also have a perfect IV shiny Gliscor with a hidden ability, a Vaporeon with HP and both specials, a Raichu with HP and defense, a Charizard with SP attack, annnd a Sceptile with HP, defense, and specials!

If you'd like to clone all or most of those guys I'm good with that! May I ask, would you be willing to trade two of the dittos for cloning any of them? If not that's okay, though I'd absolutely love at least one, but I have a friend who also does a ton of breeding who would benefit from one really nicely c:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to reply here because it says your inbox is full and won't let me pm you further, so hopefully it notifies you.

Wow, I left for a few hours and got back right at 9 to see that, sorry for not responding sooner! I had no idea that was happening, jeez. I can do anytime tomorrow from say 5-9 (or later even) if you like, we can schedule it earlier this time if it helps. Just lemme know what's best for you!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    same mate. private message me, once you clear out your inbox cheers
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo