Thread: LF: perfect IV ditto and/or Aus gamestop Darkrai code

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking LF: perfect IV ditto and/or Aus gamestop Darkrai code

Hi, I've been looking for the Ditto mirage island for sooooo long and I'm sick of it, so I would REALLY like someones help, I dont care if its powersaved/hacked or whatever, I just want one, and while I'd love to gifted one from the kindness of someones heart, I'm not an idiot, and expect you'll want something too, so if your interested, PLEASE comment below.

P.S. As I said in the title I missed out on the Darkrai event and would love to trade for one, I have a Keldeo to offer for it (I have other things I'm willing to trade too, but probably not as good) I was very disapointed when I found out about it AFTER it had happened, so eternal thanks if you can

Update: I've got a 6IV ditto now
    Last edited by CammyCoolPants; 07-22-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    are you looking for a ditto with perfect IVs or just a ditto from the mirage island?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm looking for a Ditto with Perfect IVs
    Team Popplio ��

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bump because I really want that Darkrai event and I'm trying to not make a new thread
    Team Popplio ��