Thread: Hello~!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Hello~!

Hi! My name's Nyxis, although I also go by Radiant, Dia, Radia, Nyx- a lot of things, really??
    Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you! I just joined today. ^^;;

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Welcome to Pokebay! I hope you enjoy all the site has to offer and find everything you're looking for in regards to trades.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi!!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hey there! Welcome to PokeBay, hope you enjoy yourself here, Radia!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello! Welcome to Pokebay! xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn