Thread: Offering My Services!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 70 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 38 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Offering My Services!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to offer my services to those wishing to complete their Pokedex or obtain a certain Pokemon.

I'll start this off with saying I don't work with IV/EVs, I simply would like to help connect other collectors with the Pokemon they're searching for.

If you're looking for a Pokemon to complete your Dex, or an HA Pokemon, feel free to drop me a line! I'll do whatever I can to help.

Requests will be first come, first served to the best of my ability. And don't worry about trading me anything great in exchange for your ordered Pokemon, you can give me anything as it's your Pokemon you're trading for!

PLEASE NOTE: If you require a legendary, please know it may take me a bit longer to obtain one, for obvious reasons.

MY METHOD: If you are looking for a Pokemon to complete your Dex, I will breed (if the Pokemon is breed-able) one of my current Pokemon to obtain it. I will do my best to get you the best Pokemon possible, including HA, egg moves and best stats possible.
    If you are looking for a specific HA Pokemon, I will search in my Friend Safaris and among the Pokemon I already have for that HA. As such, if you are requesting an HA Pokemon, please try to make sure it or one of its evolutions is available in a Friend Safari- I will then check for that Pokemon in my FS.

If you would like a list of the Friend Safaris I have, please let me know. I was going to post them, but there are A LOT of them and it would take forever.

PLEASE DO NOT: ask for shinies or event legendaries. And please recognize that if you ask for an HA Pokemon not available in a Friend Safari, I may not be able to obtain it, as the FS is my primary means of obtaining HA Pokemon.

ALSO: On a slightly related note, I have the three HA gen 5 starters if anyone would like me to breed them for you.

Thanks, and happy catching!

~Transient Reality
    Last edited by Transient Reality; 07-13-2016 at 04:22 PM.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there~

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would it be possible to get Porygon2 and Porygon-Z?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would like to have any shiny legendary. if you can get me one i would be really thsnkkful

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I need Chicorita and Chimchar if thats not to much.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can get you both of them

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello. If possible I'd like to borrow a Uxie in order to get my Dialga. I'll certainly trade it back, as I've no interest in Uxie for personal use. If you're willing to assist me it'd be greatly appreciated. I've wasted hours trying to catch Uxie, and it always dies from struggle. I'm becoming extremely frustrated with this due to my lack of interest in Uxie. Again I'd only need it for 30 minutes or so in order to catch Dialga. I will, without a doubt, trade it back to whomever.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 70 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 38 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    Would it be possible to get Porygon2 and Porygon-Z?
    That might take a bit of time, as I'll have to check if I have the necessary Pokemon and items, but I made a note of your name and what you need and I'll get back to you when I figure it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    i would like to have any shiny legendary. if you can get me one i would be really thsnkkful
    Unfortunately shinies are on the list of things I cannot do. My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyNanner View Post
    I need Chicorita and Chimchar if thats not to much.
    Not at all! In fact, that's probably the easiest thing for me to do. I'll shoot you a message and we can work out the details.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Q View Post
    Hello. If possible I'd like to borrow a Uxie in order to get my Dialga. I'll certainly trade it back, as I've no interest in Uxie for personal use. If you're willing to assist me it'd be greatly appreciated. I've wasted hours trying to catch Uxie, and it always dies from struggle. I'm becoming extremely frustrated with this due to my lack of interest in Uxie. Again I'd only need it for 30 minutes or so in order to catch Dialga. I will, without a doubt, trade it back to whomever.
    Of course! I'll send you a message and we can work out the details.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was wondering if you could get a foreign Shinx from somewhere not Japan. I'm trying to get a shiny for my brother as a thank you gift.
    Thank God I'm an atheist.
    Friendcode:3883-7609-3720 Y, Alpha Sapphire, S/M and UM IGN:Jordan

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 70 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 38 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon1128 View Post
    I was wondering if you could get a foreign Shinx from somewhere not Japan. I'm trying to get a shiny for my brother as a thank you gift.
    Hm...that one might be a bit difficult, but I might be able to get one from Spain or Germany. I'll keep an eye out for one.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you. I appreciate it.
    Thank God I'm an atheist.
    Friendcode:3883-7609-3720 Y, Alpha Sapphire, S/M and UM IGN:Jordan

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Arbok 4 my dex?

Would it be possible for you to get me an Arbok? Need it for my dex, and it's not found in my version. Thanks!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey there, I sent you a PM requesting your help! Thanks!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I need a Porygon2 and Porygon-Z, only the data I can trade then back if you want!
    Thanks!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    OP hasn't been around for months, locking.