Thread: Nintendo WFC

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1

Nintendo WFC

I have watched many videos about how to connect to the Nintendo WFC with your 3ds. I know that the Nintedo WFC has shut down or something like that but there is a way. I saw a video how to setup manual a Nintendo WFC connection on your 3ds. Pure for connecting to the GTS on Pokemon White 2. You have to change the DNS. That seems to work at most of the videos I have watched. I tried to do exactly the same things as shown in the video but when I search for acces points there is no one that is compatible for my 3ds. But when the guy on the video search for acces points he has some acces points that are compatible for his 3ds so he can connect with it.
    My question is:

- Which sort of acces points are then compatible so I can connect to the internet? Public wifi in the libary for example?

I am Dutch so I am sorry for my bad English xD (if it is)

I really hope someone can help me with this! I am looking for years right now...

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all wifis have been shut down for non 3ds pokemon games u have to trade with someone via infared