Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering my cloning serves!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1

Offering my cloning serves!

Hi there!

If you need to clone a pokemon no matter how many times I can help you!
    I can even change its moves, level, ball and stats. Also can i make it shiny for you.
    You can trust me with this. I have almost every pokemon and i dont need yours.
    Btw i am using the homebrew on my 3ds to clone them. I have installed it with browserhax and basehax.
    The program that i am using is pchex. This is NOT pkhex. Pchex is only for homebrew.

I am trying to be online on pokebay and 3ds as often as possible so i can reply fast.

Well... have a nice day!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you change the abilities and Natures of a Pokemon as well, aside from making them shiny?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yes I can.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okie then. I have one shiny Emboar that I want to clone (and alter it's ability and nature if possible) and one regular Axew that I simply want to shinify (and if possible give it the move Poison Jab cause I lack the TM). Can it be done?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yes thats all possible What nature and ability do you want on your Emboar?

- - - Updated - - -

And how many times will you have it cloned?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just clone it once. And the ability I want on the Emboar is it's hidden ability Reckless. As for the Nature, I want Adamant. And for the Axew, I just want it to be shiny, cause it has the Ability and Nature I like on it, I just want the shininess and the attack I mentioned. I guess you could clone the Axew once as well, once you make it shiny.

My FC is 0920-0849-1034 and my IGN is Peter. Add me when you can and send me your FC as well.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Very well then I will do this. My ign is Archie and fc is 3841-0108-3021
    Im online now and the cloning/modifying wont take long. Less then 10 minutes

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Adding you now then. Also, you think you could make an extra copy of the original Emboar as well (original ability/nature)? Just for good measure?

- - - Updated - - -

Added you and I am online. Waiting for ya to get on whenever you can.
    Last edited by laboaka; 07-29-2016 at 08:23 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yes I can do that. Btw do you have as message: Hello Friendos? On your game?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yep. That's me.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Oh lol. I have you as a aquatance then xD Could you wait a minute pls... im cloning for some else now

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okie doke. I can wait. I will send you the Axew after you are done with the Emboar, then?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Ok thnx. Thats fine.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just send me a trade invite once you are ready, ok?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 46 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 1
    Yep. I ll do that

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ill start cloning/modifying now!

- - - Updated - - -

I am doing both axew and emboar at the same time if u dont mind that? Its just easier that way