Thread: Need help with pokedex

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need help with pokedex

Working on my national des to get the shiny charm. Here is a link to my living des and what Pokemon I need. https://pokedextracker.com/u/Pokachino6 . Don't worry about the last 3 event legendaries I need as I will get them throughout the year

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! I could help you get the remaining mons if you'd like?
    "The greatest victory is that which requires no battle"

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes please that would be very helpful my friend code is: 4570 - 9811 - 0917

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay mines 1779-2869-0786.

Oh and I reviewed your list for the mons you needed and some of them that you don't have you have one of their evolutions. Which ones do you need that you don't have any of the evolutions?

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Check on my pokedex frequently because I'm always evolving Pokemon and obtaining new ones.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay so based on the ones you need, I can definitely get you Anorith, Piplup, Shieldon, Sawk, Vullaby, and a Clauncher from my X game if you'd like?

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes please.