Thread: stones needed

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

stones needed

having a problem getting the last 2 stones i need which are dusk stone and moonstone. anybody willing to part with them please private message me to work out a trade.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello I can part you some of those stones if you'd like? I can always get more from the PGL anyway...
    "The greatest victory is that which requires no battle"

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist_Alchemist935 View Post
    Hello I can part you some of those stones if you'd like? I can always get more from the PGL anyway...
    i just need one of each is there anything you would like in trade?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not to seem unfair but perhaps you have any HA mons in your Friend Safaris that I might not have like Sentret, Houndour, Snubull, Yanma?

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist_Alchemist935 View Post
    Not to seem unfair but perhaps you have any HA mons in your Friend Safaris that I might not have like Sentret, Houndour, Snubull, Yanma?
    not that i know of but if you would like a shiny pokemon i got a few for trade.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mainly looking just for HA Pokemon because shinies seem unfair on my part.

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 136 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks to all who answered my call for aid. The last of the stones were obtained and caused my dex to be completed minus the ones i will be getting through the network and gamestop in the future.