Thread: Article: Z-Moves and more Pokemon announced for Sun and Moon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Z-Moves and more Pokemon announced for Sun and Moon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is going to be different. It was really due for a change after 20 years. I don't mind if this is a stand alone different, I'll give it a chance happily!
    Not a fan of all that Z stuff. Sounds boring.
    Not insanely happy with the new pokémon either, but I LOVE Exeggutor The amount of derp is through the roof. I like the ice versions of Sandshrew and Vulpix + their evolutions too. It's a little weird, but hey I'll take it. That Ninetales is going to be in everyone's team, huh...anyway, I like that we have new versions of the old pokémon! Alolan Sandshrew looks like an igloo. Oricorio forms are cool too and I'm fine with the others - not too happy but not like, insanely disappointed.
    But one thing I don't get - Mudbray is basically a horse/a donkey, right? Why's it got a goat eye and makes a goat like noise...?
    BUT HEY WE CAN RIDE POKEMONS DIS GUN BE GUD I CANT WAIT

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Marowak? Alolan form. Better be.
    Add me!