Thread: Solrock and Lunatone

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 4

Lightbulb Solrock and Lunatone

Does anyone else Solrock and Lunatone will play a part in Pokémon Sun and Moon? Solrock and Lunatone are Pokémon based on the sun and moon, so it just makes sense. Since there will be no Mega Evolutions, (i think) maybe they will get Alola Forms! Does anyone agree?
    Greninja was here

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    There are many pokemon based off the sun and moon. Espeon and Umbreon, Volcarona, Cresselia etc. I don't think they'll play a part in the game.. Like they could give these pokemon alola forms.. But I just think it would be cheesy giving the sun and moon mons new forms just cause it's the name of the games..

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    ^^^ What Yucky said
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 15 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 5 | Battle Requests: 4
    But have you noticed the Sun and Moon logos are based off of Solrock and Lunatone? You'll notice if you look very closely.
    Greninja was here

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The sun one sorta looks similar to solrock but the moon one looks more like Lunala to me.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought they were supposed to represent Solgaleo and Lunalla

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I don't see lunatone or Solrock anymore than any representation of a Sun or Moon
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough