Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaymin Troubles. :(

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Unhappy Shaymin Troubles. :(

Every time I try to use the Gracedia flower on my Shiny Shaymin, It says it won't have any effect. Here's the info:

Legit.
    Shiny.
    Naughty Nature.
    From Sinnoh.
    Arrived at Lvl. 30.
    Fateful encounter.
    Good perserveance.
    OT: Emma
    ID No. 01453.
    Date: 3/20/2011

Please Help me. I'musing between the correct times 4:00 am-8:00 pm, but it sas it won't have any effect! Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its an oaks letter shaymin not tru
    YOLO (unless you're a cat)

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It's obvious it's cheat.
    Yet I had a Shaymin once, I gave her a Gracidea Flower once, and because it was night, she changed into her original form.
    Next time, I gave her another Gracidea Flower and it didn't have effect. So I traded him for the GTS for a Darkrai.
    So, I dunno

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderpick2 View Post
    Its an oaks letter shaymin not tru
    What? The person I got it from was able to change its forms before me...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    toxic rainbow i have a shaymin just now turned skyform

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    People, please don't say that the Shaymin was cheated/hacked. I was the one who traded it to ToxicRainbow, and the OT is a good friend of mine who transferred it right in front of me before she traded it to me via Infrared. I don't condone trading hacks of any kind, and if I did receive a hack from Negotiations or something I would never re-trade it to someone else. So unless you know for certain that something is cheated or hacked, please don't carelessly throw out accusations

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    toxic rainbow i have a shaymin just now turned skyform

Thank you for going through the trouble of checking for me. It will help with finding more info.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Vapors View Post
    People, please don't say that the Shaymin was cheated/hacked. I was the one who traded it to ToxicRainbow, and the OT is a good friend of mine who transferred it right in front of me before she traded it to me via Infrared. I don't condone trading hacks of any kind, and if I did receive a hack from Negotiations or something I would never re-trade it to someone else. So unless you know for certain that something is cheated or hacked, please don't carelessly throw out accusations
    well i never accuse anyone of anything unless a known fact

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shaymin will only change formes during the Day Time.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    try soft resetting the game if that doesnt work send it to the other game(the one that it was traded to you from) and trade it back.if there is a glitch in the pokemons coding trading it usually fixes it.

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Thanks for the help. I might try that.

ToxicRainbow Guest
    I got it! :3 I just used the flower now and it worked. Thanks everyone!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I hope this doesn't sound to stupid. I just used the void glitch in Pearl to get to Flower Paradise and caught myself a Shaymin. Is my Shaymin legit or is it considered to be hacked and will it be able to go into skyforme in other games?

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Im not very familiar with details of the void glitch, as I never tried using it it because I don't have Diamond or Pearl. All I can honestly say, is try the gracedia for yourself.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok will do, thanks XD