Thread: shaymins for trade!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

shaymins for trade!

so a friend of mine cloned the July shaymin for me with homebrew, so they are 100% legit. i will put a shaymin count down below and i will update this thread whenever one of the shaymins gets traded.

shaymin count:
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    You don't clone mons with homebrew. You use homebrew to put the mons from the pc on the ds so no these Shaymin aren't 100% legit.

I would know, used Homebrew before.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    actually they are... a friend of mine used homebrew to clone my shaymin. but she promised that they are all 100% legit.
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    These Shaymin are more than likely identical to the event but as cloning is done by outside devices they aren't 100% legit. So if you just change that then there will be no hassle. Just saying they are clones of the recent event is fine. But don't try to pass off they are 100% legit when they aren't.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Legit or not, I need 1 for the Dex! Is there anything your looking for that I can give in return?

War, war never changes.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, clones aren't 100% legit. Like Tam (Mercy) said, they may be perfect clones, but they're still obtained illegitimately.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There's one way to get more than 1 Legit Shaymin event, which is to delete your file and start the game over. That's what I've been doing since a friend of mine let me borrow his X (ex. S.Yveltal, Manaphy, & Shaymin)