Thread: POKEMON GO - QUESTION EVS.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

POKEMON GO - QUESTION EVS.

Hi,

Does Pokemon Go have IVs and EVs???? If yes, how do you train your EVs.

Tim.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I've heard some youtuber rambling on how the weight, height and HP of the mon represent IVs. Tbh I think it's a load of nonsense. IVs and EVs are kinda complex for the average person who only plays Go. IVs are probably there but I don't think we'd be able to ever access it.

(ps could a mod move this to the General Pokemon section pls)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    (ps could a mod move this to the General Pokemon section pls)
    Yup.

I'm pretty sure IV's exist, but I don't know about EV's. Haven't heard anything about them, but I haven't really looked either. :P To second what Tam said, EV's seem a little too complex for Go, maybe.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I decided to not care about IVs or EVS in Pokemon Go, only the perfect Movesets. Because when you fight gyms.... it's like a 6 on 1 anyways. And it's not like you can breed pokemon to have perfect IVs like in 3DS. Just play for fun. All cheaters on Pokemon Go got banned already.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 10
    Some sort of IVS exist. Every Pokémon is different. Each Pokémon has a different potential max CP. The 'better' rated Pokémon would be the ones who can reach a higher CP than others, that's the only different I know at the moment.