Thread: Pokemon World Championships 2016 are this week!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon World Championships 2016 are this week!

Hey everyone!

Grant here, most of you may remember me since I used to be really active on here a long time ago. Well, in the meantime I've been training hard in VGC to qualify for the 2016 Pokemon World Championships in San Francisco, California. Well I recently finished 4th at the US Nationals, so I will be in attendance at worlds!

Worlds is the invite-only top level tournament where players from over 50 countries come together to compete! To view the action, check out this link, it will have all the info you need on when streams are and for what event: http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokem...e-stream-info/

If you plan on watching the video game stream, just know that the official ruleset allows 2 "restricted" legendary Pokemon this year, so you will see lots of Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Xerneas as these gives players the best opportunity at making it to the top!

Because of my top nationals finish, I'll actually be one of 8 American players in the second day of competition automatically, I don't need to play in the first day (Friday). Hopefully I get streamed on Saturday!

Hoping some of you can make it out to the stream, I'm really excited to compete!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, that's awesome! Congrats! I'll try to catch the stream unless it's like 5am for me cause of timezones. :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    WOO GO GRANT, I'll be rooting for ya dude.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Oh wow that's actually really cool. Good luck and make it to the top!!
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Awesome! I'll try to make it
    Add me!