Thread: POKEMON GO - TRADING.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

POKEMON GO - TRADING.

POKEMON GO will have trading in the new update, will pokebay be making new adjustments for Pokemon Go trading? It's funner because there's no clones and hacks, etc, and cheaters are banned. So it's 100 percent legit here on out.

Also, if not, we can trade pokemon Go pokemons on here.

I have some hypnos, pidgeots, tauros. and jynx spare for trading. I have other mons too of course. I play Pokemon Go everyday, whether it be bike or walk or going out to eat etc.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shouldn't this be under Pokemon go and not generation 6

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unfortunately you can still get hacks (of sorts) in Pokemon Go. I will need to see how they implement trading before I can guarantee it'll be added to the trade section but at the very least we'll have a place on the forums to set up trades

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I could be wrong but considering the fact the point of Go is to be outside and meeting people and walking around, I assume trading will be the same thing. To go out and meet people and make trades in person, not from home over wifi or anything like that.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^I second that. Sure I wouldn't have anything against if they did implement something like that but to me it seems like something that might not happen because you gotta be social and stuff. Ech. On the other hand, there is that regional pokémon thing, so...
    Also I'm pretty sure people will find around whatever cheating protection Niantic will come up with.
    And yeah, I'm moving this to General Pokemon. Go isn't a part of the main series games, thus it's not part of 6th gen. I could see it as a 7th gen thing if they do implement the trading between S/M and Go, but for now I think these belong in General Pokemon.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBM View Post
    I could be wrong but considering the fact the point of Go is to be outside and meeting people and walking around, I assume trading will be the same thing. To go out and meet people and make trades in person, not from home over wifi or anything like that.
    Yeah, that's what I'm expecting, though they're going to have to do something with the region specific Pokemon because it's going to be very difficult if it is in person trading only.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i believe that there will be something like the GTS. niantic will of course make a way for ppl to get the continent exclusives, but they dont want people to cheat, so they will probably make something like the GTS as i mentioned
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    i believe that there will be something like the GTS. niantic will of course make a way for ppl to get the continent exclusives, but they dont want people to cheat, so they will probably make something like the GTS as i mentioned
    You can get the region exclusive mons in 5KM eggs though. Tbh I think it'll be an in-person thing first just to test the waters. It is Niantic though so I wouldn't get your hopes up with online trading.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 10
    Trading on Pokémon Go will be awesome.
    I assume they will make the update so that you can Trade with players nearby. And also as other have mentioned a GTS system to get those Pokémon that are region specific etc.
    Cant wait for this Update!!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good! General Pokemon is a good category! And I believe they will have meet up with local players to trade, and also long distance wifi trades.

- - - Updated - - -

I have prearranged pokemon go trades already. I'm looking for charmander or its evolutions.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.