Thread: Darkrai Event.. Again?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

Darkrai Event.. Again?!

So if you missed out on that Darkrai Event back in May you now have another chance at redeeming a Darkrai!

If you are European or Australian you can use the code: "DARKRAI2016" and you will receive the exact same Darkrai as the May Darkrai event.

For you North Americans, the Pokemon Trainer Club will send out an email a little later in the month and that'll have the code in there for you!

This event will end on the 30th of September and will not work if you have already redeemed the 20th Anniversary Darkrai event!!

So get it while you can! n.n

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where do I enter this code?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Deneb Cygnus View Post
    Where do I enter this code?
    Mystery Gift! Just go online there and you can enter the code

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I still receive this if I've already received the May one?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Greedy ducks get nothing

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    If you have already redeemed a Darkrai, you can't receive this event

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i like the overwatch references in your account lol

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Have you guys received the fan club letter yet? I have not and am sure I'm signed up to receive one

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    [QUOTE=daveman;75606]Have you guys received the fan club letter yet? I have not and am sure I'm signed up to receive one[/QUOTE
    me neither. and i usually get it the first week. but i guess it will come soon
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Greedy ducks get nothing
    oy
    rood