Thread: LF:Tyrogue Friend Safari

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF:Tyrogue Friend Safari

Hey my 3ds friend list was wiped clean and I am looking if anyone has a Tyrouge Safari. I have a rock safari I want to say slot one but IDK.
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I think my friend, Commander J (her username on here) has a Tyrogue safari. I was just curious if you knew what was in your safari?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's Rock and I am pretty sure it's slot one so Nopass Dwebble and Boldore

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Ah I think you got a little confused. The three Pokemon that can be obtained are from each slot. So the first Pokemon would be one of those and then the others would be from the other slots. I'll get a link showing you what I mean. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friend_Safari

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh sorry i did i knew i was rock and knew boldore so i thought i would be group one

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    That's fine, you don't need to apologise I was only curious cause I'm looking for a Nosepass safari.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh ok idk what is even in their beside Boldore

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello there, just letting you know pretty sure my friend safari from what I recall is: Pacham, Minefoo and Machoke. Sorry. Good luck though.
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks