Thread: LF: Dream Radar Kami Trio FT: Lots of things

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: Dream Radar Kami Trio FT: Lots of things

As the title says I am looking for the Kami Trio (Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus) with their hidden ability Defiant, Defiant and Sheer Force respectively.
    I don't mind RNGed, cloned or IV modified ones; but I won't accept hacks. So they should be from Dream Radar, in Dream Ball and can't be shiny.
    In exchange for them I have several events (like the XY legendaries shiny, Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, special vivillons, the monthly 20th aniversary ones to name a few), shinies (collection and competitive) and a plethora of pokémon in Dream Ball/Apricorn Balls with egg moves to breed for you.
    In case you have them and don't want to get rid of them I can clone them myself and give them back, obviously still with right to get the reward for them.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I have the HA Tornadus but I just remembered I nicknamed it so it can't be changed.. I've been trying to get the others but the only one I'd probably trade is the Tornadus :[

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    I have the HA Tornadus but I just remembered I nicknamed it so it can't be changed.. I've been trying to get the others but the only one I'd probably trade is the Tornadus :[
    What's the nickname if I'm allowed to know?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    It's name is: Hedvig.. I wasn't sure what I was thinking at the time but yeah xD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    It's name is: Hedvig.. I wasn't sure what I was thinking at the time but yeah xD
    If you see my nicknames.. :× anyways, I don't really mind nicknames so up to you if you want to trade it or letting me clone it. Just lemme know

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    That's cool n.n I was wondering if you had any of these:

Dream Ball Sniper Spearow
    Dream Ball Defiant Mankey
    DB Rain Dish Tentacool
    DB Sheer Force Krabby
    DB Battle Armor Cubone
    Love/Lure Ball Horsea

Big Kanto fan over here lol xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have all three Japanese.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!