Thread: LF: Specific Kanto Mons

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

LF: Specific Kanto Mons

seems like lately all I ask for are Dream ball/Apricorn ball/Hidden Ability mons lol..

But anyway I was wondering if anyone had these for trade!

Dream Ball Sniper Spearow
    Dream Ball Defiant Mankey
    DB Rain Dish Tentacool
    DB Sheer Force Krabby
    DB Battle Armor Cubone
    Love/Lure Ball Horsea

I don't mind what natures, IVs, moves they have. Just as long as they are legit and Female is all that matters.

I can trade Apricorn/Dream ball and Hidden Ability mons in return of course!

Many thanks,

-Tamm

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    seems like lately all I ask for are Dream ball/Apricorn ball/Hidden Ability mons lol..

But anyway I was wondering if anyone had these for trade!

Dream Ball Sniper Spearow
    Dream Ball Defiant Mankey
    DB Rain Dish Tentacool
    DB Sheer Force Krabby
    DB Battle Armor Cubone
    Love/Lure Ball Horsea

I don't mind what natures, IVs, moves they have. Just as long as they are legit and Female is all that matters.

I can trade Apricorn/Dream ball and Hidden Ability mons in return of course!

Many thanks,

-Tamm
    Well.. I have all those :O I'm highly interested in competitive bred vivillons. What pattern do you have?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHuntress View Post
    Well.. I have all those :O I'm highly interested in competitive bred vivillons. What pattern do you have?
    Do you mean like my regions pattern? Well it's Garden pattern I believe.. I think I have a competitive shiny Meadow pattern? but I'm not sure if it's legit and I may or may not be guessing the pattern >.<

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think I have a competitive shiny Meadow pattern?
    TOTALLY UP FOR THIS OMG Regarding the legality of it though, could you tell me a bit more like ivs, ball and why you don't really trust it? And please if you can let me know the exact patterns when you can I'll be eagerly waiting.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    TOTALLY UP FOR THIS OMG Regarding the legality of it though, could you tell me a bit more like ivs, ball and why you don't really trust it? And please if you can let me know the exact patterns when you can I'll be eagerly waiting.
    I was right it is Meadow pattern lol. It's Timid, in a Premier Ball, 5IV missing Attack. Like it looks very much legit to me but I'm only 99% sure because I received this off someone who I know has traded for hacks before. It's up to you though of course. If you did want this, I could trade you the HA Dream Ball Tornadus as well?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was right it is Meadow pattern lol. It's Timid, in a Premier Ball, 5IV missing Attack. Like it looks very much legit to me but I'm only 99% sure because I received this off someone who I know has traded for hacks before. It's up to you though of course. If you did want this, I could trade you the HA Dream Ball Tornadus as well?
    I feel like I love you already <3 If you think it's a fair trade I'm totally in! Ironically even after years of trading I am not really sure of pokés worth for people. So don't want to come off as greedy you know? >.<

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I feel like I love you already <3 If you think it's a fair trade I'm totally in! Ironically even after years of trading I am not really sure of pokés worth for people. So don't want to come off as greedy you know? >.<
    I think it's fair. I didn't really have any attachments to this Vivillon.. maybe if I bred it myself then yeah xP but I'm fine with it. Did you need time to get the mons or are you ready to trade? I'll have to swap over to my other 3ds to get the Tornadus out of my bank but I have you added on that 3ds so we can just trade there

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tamm! 0: If you didn't get the Lureball Horsea one, I can breed you one! n-n

I was wondering if you have a Love/Moon/Lureball Wooper? Honestly I can't decide which one so let me know! :3c
    I'll be breeding a couple tonight (Horsea) so yeah xD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    Tamm! 0: If you didn't get the Lureball Horsea one, I can breed you one! n-n

I was wondering if you have a Love/Moon/Lureball Wooper? Honestly I can't decide which one so let me know! :3c
    I'll be breeding a couple tonight (Horsea) so yeah xD
    I think the only rareball Wooper I have is Dream Ball.. But I can try to get you a Wooper in any of these balls later after work I was wondering if you had dream ball HA Poochyena or Moon Ball HA Purrloin? (I know that's a hack ball)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I definitely have the hackball/Moonball HA Purrloin I just need to breed it for the HA x) I'll get to it right now. As for the Dreamball HA Poochyena, no I dont D; (its on my list to get but a friend of mine hasnt replied yet).

I think I decided on a Lureball Wooper :3 if you dont mind, I'd like that.

Ah while you're at it (catching them), would you catch a Female Geodude in a Heavyball? 0:

Lureball Horsea & (hackball) Moonball HA Purrloin
    For
    Lureball Wooper & Heavyball Geodude

n-n so Imma go ahead and start breeding the Purrloin and be online for a few hours 0: I will probably catch you whenever we're both ready! (Typing this out on a phone is insane xD) anywho! Gonna get off now and be on my 3ds (:

- - - Updated - - -

Omgosh u-u I should've checked before but I already have a spare Moonball HA Purrloin xD so I have your Rareballs ready whenever you are~

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by venxhero View Post
    I definitely have the hackball/Moonball HA Purrloin I just need to breed it for the HA x) I'll get to it right now. As for the Dreamball HA Poochyena, no I dont D; (its on my list to get but a friend of mine hasnt replied yet).

I think I decided on a Lureball Wooper :3 if you dont mind, I'd like that.

Ah while you're at it (catching them), would you catch a Female Geodude in a Heavyball? 0:

Lureball Horsea & (hackball) Moonball HA Purrloin
    For
    Lureball Wooper & Heavyball Geodude

n-n so Imma go ahead and start breeding the Purrloin and be online for a few hours 0: I will probably catch you whenever we're both ready! (Typing this out on a phone is insane xD) anywho! Gonna get off now and be on my 3ds (:

- - - Updated - - -

Omgosh u-u I should've checked before but I already have a spare Moonball HA Purrloin xD so I have your Rareballs ready whenever you are~
    Just finished work but it's quite lucky that I already have Heavy Ball Geodude :3 Just gotta get the Wooper which should be relatively easy to get.. Just hope I have Lure Balls on me xD

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cross my fingers :'D Yay can't wait to trade whenever you are xD