Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF Specific Pokeballs with Eggmoves;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Specific Pokeballs with Eggmoves;

Hey guys c: Thank you for checking this out. I'm looking for these specific Pokemon in these Pokeballs along with these eggmoves
    (would be nice if they have the nature&ability I ask for)

I will be offering Rareballs, Dreamballs (don't have a huge collection yet), & Hackballs (these Pokemon cannot be in these specific pokeballs, but they do have eggmoves, 5IV, smogon natures, & JUST SOME have HA)

A bonus! If the Pokemon you offered has all the requirements AND at least 5IV*, I can throw in a random HA Pokemon/Rareball/Shiny/Event/etcs (you can check out my recent thread/trades to see if you're interested in it; be sure to inform me before we set our trade)

*If they have all the requirements but the IVs, inform me beforehand please. (it just lets me know that I'd breed them for better IVs; I have to keep them in separate boxes)

Another bonus (OPTIONAL) if you offer/suggest (keep in mind, you must have it) a random rareball/dreamball/hackball Pokemon to me & I accept, I will throw in a shiny/event/rareball in return (:
    EXAMPLE: Someone told me S.Wooper looks darn adorable in Loveball/Lureball and I was convinced he did haha so I decided to MM him whenever I get the chance to)
    SO FEEL FREE to do that if you like. *coughyoubasicallygetafreepokemonfrommethatsallcou gh*

These are the Pokemon I'm searching for:

Premierball HA: Rattled Snubull Adamant with Smelling Salts + 3 Elemental Fangs
    Premierball HA (optional) Ducklett Jolly with Air Cutter, Brine + Steel Wing
    Safariball Ekans Adamant with Sucker Punch, Poison Tail + Poison Fang
    Friendball Stantler Adamant/Jolly with Bite, Extrasensory + Zen Headbutt
    Pokeball Mudkip Adamant/Relaxed with Ancient Power, Bite, + Stomp
    Levelball Rattata Jolly with Flame Wheel
    Moonball ThickFat Snorlax** Adamant with Double-Edge + Lick

**Been wanting it for almost an year now, so I may throw in 20th Anniversay event Manaphy/Shaymin or XYZ Event USA S.Yveltal; I think only this one, I may ask for an item attachment like Big Nugget or Rare Bone.

If you're trading with me and your Pokemon has an item attach (Nugget, Big Nugget, or Rare Bone) I will automatic offer a RANDOM HA Pokemon / RANDOM Rareball / RANDOM Hackball once we trade so instead of 1:1, it'll be 2:1. If you already have it or DO NOT want it, just end the trade so I know. Thank you so much :3c
    Last edited by venxhero; 09-30-2016 at 05:03 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ho ho~ Someone offering such generous bonuses. Lemme see lemme see, I have HA premier ball ducklett, level ball ratatta, pokéball mudkip and moon ball snorlax. Problem is I am missing a lot of the egg moves you ask for -except for rattata- and depending on how long it takes (since I have other requests from other places) it might take me a week or a bit more.
    So what I can guarantee now is the ball, nature and egg moves. >.< is that okay with you?

I can't help but ask if you have the shiny diancie event? :×

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm pretty patient so that will be alright! c:

- Premier HA (optional) Duckett
    - Level Rattata
    - Pokeball Mudkip
    - Moon Snorlax with Thick Fat

So these four along with their eggmoves & natures, correct? n-n May I ask about their IVs as well? Like I stated in my 1st post, so it lets me know that I will have to breed them for better IVs (so they'll be in separate boxes) & watching out for new moveset when I lvl up for breeding.

Yes I do, the JPN 12125 Event one c: but I'm not sure I'm gonna offer it for this thread (I think the only time I offer the JPN S.Diancie was in my giveaway so far) I'm sorry about that 0:

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yep those four! I can't say for sure right now because it depends on how the breeding works out, for now I can guarantee 4/5ivs but if I get them with the 5ivs well put I am going to trade you those. Is it fine to let you know when I am gonna trade them or it needs to be now? /:

Not even chance to get it for cloning? Well that's a shame. But I respect that I guess.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well not right now since they'll be sitting in my box for awhile ._. It would be nice to have them already and if you can get them 4 guaranteed, I can wait until you finish then we can trade. Just let me know?

Sorry but I don't like clones anymore.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Hey Kay :3 I can get you that Stantler and also the Slugma that's on your wishlist.. (i totally wasn't peeking lol)

Anyway I'll see if I can get them tonight (depending on how many apricorn balls I got). Stantler will take a bit longer cause egg moves are a pain but it'll be easy xD I was wondering if you had either Dream Ball HA Spinarak or Natu? or Heavy Ball Phanpy?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Tamm n3n Ah almost as if you're psychic or something xD

Ah for the Stantler 0: You can ignore Zen Headbutt since she'll learn it at lvl 38 in XY (I may eventually start leveling them up before I start MM!)
    As for those 2 Dreamballs & Heavyball one, sadly I do not ;A;

The currently 4 recent (but old) Dreamballs I have are: Gible, Seaking, & Gligar (+Nidoran you gave me!)
    As for Heavyball, I only have one and that is Skarmory xD
    Is there anything else you're looking for? ;u;

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'm just going through the generations seeing what rare ball mons I want lol.. Ummm the only other mon in Gen 2 that I want is Dream Ball HA Smoochun/Jynx or Heal Ball HA Smoochum. Onto gen 3.. Umm Rare Ball Taillow, rare ball Relicanth.. oh a Moon Ball Chingling would be sweet. Lure ball Mantyke or Mantine... I'll just leave it at that xD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    AH I MAYYY be able to get the Healball HA Smoochum 0: no promises but I'll see what I can do & I do have a Fastball Taillow n-n Just gotta breed her 0: alrighty, I shall get to it in a couple hours and let you know asap!~

Just in case for back-ups 0:
    (these are what I can remember at the top of my head)
    Levelball Cubone
    Loveball Smoochum
    Love/Moonball Ralts (Moonball has HA so in case you want HA/Hackball)
    Friendball Chatot
    Dreamball Buneary | Loveball/Hackball HA Buneary

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I'd love the Fast ball Taillow :0 and I'll take the Love Ball Smoochum too ^-^ if that's okay!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I had to get off and go eat xD And of course you can have them! (:
    I'll start breeding them soon so I hope to catch you whenever as always xD

If its okay with you, I may still get the ones you asked for 0: I just asked my hunter/breeder friend of mine (she also collects rareballs/hackballs) so she'll probably send me what she has x) which is later tonight so I will let you know~

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    It's okay! I've started breeding your Stantler now. Nice and easy cause I already had male parents that could breed with it and pass down the moves :3 and sure! I think my priorities are the moon ball Chingling, DB HA Spinarak and the DB HA Natu ^-^ but yeah I'll be mostly nature and IV breeding so won't take too long

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah okies (: Awesome! I already have Fastball Taillow ready for you. Just gotta level up Smoochum to 30 (evolve to Jynx) and start breeding her x) I totally forgot she was a baby Pokemon 0:

Alrighty, I'll let her know those are the main priorities n-n

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yeah baby Pokemon breeding is the worst D:

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They are D; especially ones that needs happiness to evolve.. ; A ; but for Smoochum, its okay since she doesn't need any special requirements xD I'm almost close to evolving her to Jynx so I will probably finish yours in 5-10mins at most (: