Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF Specific Pokeballs with Eggmoves;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Just passing nature and IVs on to Stantler now and then I gotta breed the Slugma I'm not sure how long it'll take, I'm feeling a bit sleepy too so I won't be able to stay up late :c we'll see what time it is when I get the Stantler..

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alrighty :3 Please get some rest and Im sure I'll catch you randomly again xD I'm currently breeding the Jynx now~
    Since I may have extra time, I'll try to get better IVs for the Jynx (I usually check their IVs before breeding) along with Smogon nature if thats okay 0: If so, it'll be Timid! atm her nature is Quiet or something xP

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Alrighty I'll hatch the rest of these eggs and then sleep! I'll keep breeding tomorrow.. I'll be at my boyfriend's this weekend but I may be able to check the site and I'll try to be online on Pokemon as much as possible :0

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope you'll have a good night sleep n-n Ah! I'll do the same too and hope to see you tomorrow (:

- - - Updated - - -

Tamm <3 I just finished your 2 Rareball Pokemon just awhile ago (: Just let me know when you're finish and ready to go!