Thread: Pokemon Go Trading 9/26/2016

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Go Trading 9/26/2016

I' am listing my Pokemon Go Pokemons for trade. (These are prearranged trades for when the trading system comes out)

Wartortle
    Butterfree
    Beedrill
    Pidgeot
    Raticate
    Fearow
    Clefairy
    Vulpix
    Jigglypuff
    Golbat
    Gloom
    Parasect
    Venonat
    Meowth
    Poliwrath
    Weepinbell
    Tentacruel
    Slowbro
    Dewgong
    Grimer
    Cloyster
    Gastly
    Haunter
    Gengar
    Hypno
    Kingler
    Koffing
    Horsea
    Seadra
    Seaking
    Starmie
    Jynx
    Electabuzz
    Tauros
    Magikarp
    Omanyte
    Kabuto
    Snorlax
    Dratini

I' am looking for fair trades. My top wanted: Charizard, Venasaur, Dragonite.

However, I do have duplicates and I catch pokemons on a daily basis. I' am willing to trade for spares and pokemons I don't have. I only do permanent trades, no swapping back and forth for dex stuff.

My Pokemons are from Ontario, Canada. Now that they list the location caught. I' am looking to collect some foreign PokeGo Mons as well for diversity.

Cheers,

Tim.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Private Message me what you want from the list and what you have to offer, a list for me to choose from etc. I may ask more details about your pokemon, you can ask more details, I have duplicates for most on the list so there's enough for everyone, and like I said I catch pokemons daily.
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    There's no confirmation for trading through wifi yet as far as I'm aware. Niantic isn't really communicative with their players. The only guesses are leaked lines of code and those don't confirm local nor wifi trades, and the trading option may very well still be weeks or even months away. Making trade promises now and having them not fulfilled in the coming months is just going disappoint all parties
    involved.
    When how the trading works is confirmed, I'll reopen this, assuming it works through wifi. But for now this thread isn't really necessary and may cause more trouble than good.