Thread: Diancie Trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Diancie Trade

First off I want to say that since joining this site, I've been able to get a lot of awesome Pokémon that I wouldn't otherwise be able to get, so I'm very thankful to have found the site! I wanted to try to reach out to a larger audience with this thread, as I haven't had too much success in other attempts to find the one Pokémon I still want to obtain, which is Diancie. Here's a quick list of Pokémon I can trade for Diancie:

Mew
    Celebi
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Shiny Eevee
    Shiny Darmanitan
    Shiny Kyurem

If anyone has a Diancie that they'd like to trade for one of these, I will look over every offer (if there are any haha) and select the one that I find to be the best (If there are no offers I get that too, not every trade works out). Thank you to anyone who considers this trade and to anyone who places an offer!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    me please shiny darmanitan

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you to anyone who considered this request, the trade was made and I am no longer looking at offers!