Thread: Tamm's Spooky Item Giveaway!! (ORAS only)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

Tamm's Spooky Item Giveaway!! (ORAS only)

Hello all

I've been thinking about doing an item giveaway for a long time, it's mainly a clear out lol I have way too much stuff!

The Rules of this giveaway are as follows:
    -You must have ORAS!! Due to the items I'm trading away being ORAS exclusive, I won't be able to trade these to any XY players.
    -You must have the right amount of Pokemon to trade with me!
    -Don't request items. Or ask if we can do an item trade separate from this. It won't happen.
    -I will only be trading 1 of each item. Except for Leftovers and Life Orb!
    -Be a good sport! I won't tolerate anybody that whines about losing.
    -The winner will be chosen randomly on the 1st November at 6PM (BST)

All you lovely people have to do is simply enter this form and post below!

FC:
    IGN:
    Favourite Pokemon:
    Favourite Colour:

Now onto the items I am trading! In this Google Doc below will be the list of items I am giving away. I will sort it out into categories just to make things easier

Link to items: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

There are 65 items in total for this giveaway! So please if you win make sure you get 65 Pokemon to trade to me!

That's it from me anyway~ I wish you all good luck!

-Tamm
    Last edited by Inari; 10-05-2016 at 01:18 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    FC: its on my profile srry for not remembering it
    IGN: Morfo (but you have added me anyway)
    Favourite Pokemon: Absol
    Favourite colour: Orange (i luv orange :3)
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah sorry Tamm u_u I think I'mma drop out of this giveaway, I'm very sorry!
    Last edited by venxhero; 10-07-2016 at 10:21 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Good luck to all contestants! Id join, but dont have that much time due to outside stuff. xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    FC: 0834-1722-4558
    IGN: Kimmo
    Favourite Pokemon: Vaporeon
    Favourite Colour: Uhhh...green...? Yellow? Orange? I dunno? D:

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Bumping this up!

Just a heads up though, I may close this down if I don't get anybody else to join. I can't really do the giveway with 3 people.. I'll give it a week and if I've had no further interest I'll ask for this to be closed.

My apologies go to the people who already participated if this does happen.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    All right. Im game! Why not. If nothing else, I want others to win.

Fc: 1177-9023-2029
    IGN: Jen
    Fave Pokemon: Tough call.....But I think Im going to go with Jolteon. Always had one.
    Fave Color: Used to be red, going with Pink now

Still good luck to All contestants
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn