Thread: Trading between oras and sun and moon??

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading between oras and sun and moon??

Does anyone know if it will be possible to trade oras teams to the new game, ive heard rumours you can't?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    pokebank gets released for it in jan I heard. so for 2 months you wont be able to use that.
    I don't know about other ways.
    " I see the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im not liking the idea of pokebank to trade pokemon across, seems like a hassle. It is what it is I suppose...

Cheers for info

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, PokeBank is going under maintenance for Pokemon Sun & Moon, also Pokemon Red, Blue & Yellow. So you will have to wait until January for your OR/AS team movements. But PokeBank is fine, had mine since we could get the feature and for me, has been great.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!