Thread: Leaving Pokebay;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Leaving Pokebay;

Okay so for a couple times, I took some leave from Pokebay even though I was going to quit officially. Just a few members/friends convinced me and it was kinda hard not to say 'no' to them. The last time I came back was to help my friend collect gen 1 shinies along with some events & rareballs (future breeding).

I think its safe to say, I'm officially leaving this time.

Honestly, I want to say my piece to several members/friends here but I feel like it'll be too long >3>;
    But I will state a few here though. These guys are kind and super friendly, they also understand & support me through my personal problem I had during Summer (why I was gone most of the time) and that personal problem is still on-going. Not to worry, it doesn't bother me anymore. In fact, I'm used to it now so it doesn't really matter I guess.

One way to get a hold of me is kik (made a new one) and I only use to keep in touch with past traders, breeders, hunters, & event collectors. I thought I would delete the app too since I'm leaving this site, but I still do trade shinies and such on there. I only have a few friends on it since I do talk&trade with them a lot.
    I wouldn't post my username because I've always gotten random messages to disrespect me (since I only use it for Pokemon trades, the only possible reason how they got it is here because I post it) which is totally fine.
    My kik username is xxmikado

In case someone ever wants to do a trade, hit me up on kik. All of my recent trades & threads may be available but only way to find out is to contact me. A heads up warning: If you kik me asking for a trade/event/Pokemon without telling me who you are, I'm going to ignore the message.

Anywho, on to saying my piece to a few members c:

Kimmo; Even though we only spoken for several months, I felt like I could trust you completely. The first person I told about my personal problem and helped me though it. Supported me the most, thank you. I appreciate it very much. So understanding and very kind to me ;-; I really wanted to say more but I'm terrible at it >_> I'm sure you understand!

Jenn & Tamm; You guys are just amazing. Thank you for being awesome Pokemon peeps. Shiny Hunting & Breeding and all (: Thank you so much for helping me with the trades and I appreciate all what you've two done. So patient and the long await trade xD It was always a pleasure trading with you two!

Kitsunate/Fiona; I couldn't decide what to address you by xD I'm not sure you'll see this but I just wanted to give you a shoutout. I was content to find someone who has similiar taste: Picky Gender in Specific Pokeball x) I did a lot of trading with you, (shinies &rareball shinie) which I always look forward to. You're too lucky in MM I swear! Hatching tons of shinies, I'm in competition with you ;3c I hope you'll complete your list of wanted shinies and thank you for being kind.

Haru; You're always disappearing on me! xD Anywho, Im sure you'll come across this eventually & I already sent you an PM! <3

Kitty & Pokefandom & Matt & Aerine ; I'm pretty sure 3 of you are gone from Pokebay 0: Just two of you RANDOMLY coming on here to check for trades and such c: but since we have kik (2 of Snapchat for almost 2yrs?) I'm sure we'll always be in contact xD so not to worry!

Those 1 time traders with me, there were several of you who were extremely kind and friendly. I'm sure you guys are still around since I do see you (unless you hide your online status lol) but I wanted to say thank you. I made sure I thank you lots after the trade -> like sending PM to one another to say thank you and such, hope to trade again! ; Kinda message. If you SOMEHOW remember me and our trade, I am willing to help you out if you ever needed. Heck, I'll even gift you a shiny n3n

Anyways, thank you so very much for keeping me company and doing some trading/breeding (: Thanks to my friend who introduce to me Pokebay, I completed my list about a year ago and doing trades for other friends and members. As always, I appreciate my time being here and meeting tons of amazing people. Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aww man...it was really devastating to see this...I was expecting a Halloween raffle or something, this was kind of a shock.
    I hope to see you pop up sometime to see how things are, maybe after getting a kick of motivation with Sun and Moon coming out or something. I'll miss you bud. 3:
    Such kind words you've given me <3 I'm not sure if I was much help, but if I did manage to even slightly lessen the suckiness of your days, I consider myself successful.
    Anyhow, I understand, this is something you gotta do. People eventually move on from all kinds of situations of life, be it irl or url. I wish all the best for you and your future, may it be filled with shinies and plushies!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Like Ultra said, this is a real big shock.. But I understand completely. I myself have gone through leaving this site due to personal health and it was hard to say goodbye but in the end I felt a lot better.. And of course yeah I came back lol. I've enjoyed trading with you a lot and maybe we can trade some more in the future? (that's if I remember to download kik lol) Anyway.. I'll miss you Kay but I too wish you all the best and maybe one day in the future you'll return to us. But don't focus on that cause we'll always be here

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    -GIANT HUGS- Im so sad to see you leave, but I understand. And Im thankful and quite surpised I made that much of an impact on you. I really didnt do anything special. I wish you the best in life, please dont change, I liked and appreciated who you were on here. You were one of the few friends I made on here shortly after joining. I will never forget your kindness, and will always cherish the pokemon you gave me to help me out. Perhaps now as I move forward in my pokemon journey, I will be able to breed the ones you traded me and help others. Please dont hesitate to join again and friend me. I will always Shiny or HA hunt/breed for you. I will miss you dearly....until then, this isnt goodbye. This is "see you later" and!!! ........Keep on smiling!
    ~Jen
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a shame to hear that you are leaving. I really would like to keep in contact with you to help you with shiny hunting and all that if you wouldn't mind.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    I got on for one (school problems) and find this. It is extremely sad to see you go! All the members and I will always remember you!
    Add me!