Thread: Looking for Volcanion/Genesect codes

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for Volcanion/Genesect codes

Hey dudes and dudettes!

I'm looking for either volcanion or genesect codes, if you have a spare and would be nice enough to provide me with one that would be great. we could trade for it, battle your choice.

Thanks in advance

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Where are you located? As these codes are region locked it's somewhat futile for me to hunt down a EU code for you, if you are based in the US.

I'll be happy to help if you are EU based and I get some extra codes

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh Chucks I forgot about that, it would be for the US region but thanks anyways!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Volcanion code. I got it today in Canada so I assume that Canada and US are the same region for GameFreak.
    Will you trade this for another mythical that I need?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Are you still looking for a Genesect code? I happen to have an extra one that I cant use, cuz Ive redeemed all of mine for my games. It Is US based. Let me know! Id be happy to help. Later! -You message me here or privately-
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey i don't have a code but do have volcanion

Notna Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hey, I've got a couple o' those lyin' around! (Volcanions)

I live in a semi-remote part of Canada that has plenty of code cards and not enough people to claim them, so I grabbed 4 of them.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got some US Genesect codes...
    I offered some of them to someone else, so I am going to need to wait for an answer first
    Thanks
    What comes before part B?

Notna Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Here ya go folks, I couldn't redeem all of them, you'd need as many copies of X, Y, OR or AS as you had codes/cards.

These two are volcanions, NTSC region.

A6Z7-UUCH-U8YL-ZNCH

A6Z7-7XQQ-878Q-YAXA

Cheers!

PS

Use 'em before 31 January, that's when they expire!