Thread: Trading Event Pokemon Codes

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading Event Pokemon Codes

Hi all, today I have a bunch of codes related to the 20th anniversary event up for trade.

I have

3x Genesect
    6x Volcanion
    3x Arceus

In particular I am looking for a shiny Zapdos/Articuno, alternatively I am willing to accept 5 Pokemon that I do not have on my living dex, the link to which is in my signature. I will also do a trade for Porygon-2 and Porgyon-Z.

I will only trade for english, non nicknamed pokémon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Lew could you give me an Arceus code for the following pokemon that are in your living dex:

-Cottonee
    -Kirlia
    -Swellow
    -Shedinja
    -Granbull

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rog02cr View Post
    Hey Lew could you give me an Arceus code for the following pokemon that are in your living dex:

-Cottonee
    -Kirlia
    -Swellow
    -Shedinja
    -Granbull
    Are they all english, and not nicknamed?

If so, you have a deal!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup and yup they are english and they are not nicknamed!

When can we make the trade?

FC 1049-0160-8290

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup and yup they are english and they are not nicknamed!

When can we make the trade?

FC 1049-0160-8290
    I'm available all of today, 2036-8837-2274

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    alright I added your FC I'm ready whenever you are... just send me the code in a PM once we finish the trades or before whichever way you want

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    alright I added your FC I'm ready whenever you are... just send me the code in a PM once we finish the trades or before whichever way you want
    Sorry! I'll do my best to be available tomorrow

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I tried trading you earlier a few times but you didn't accept?
    Just want to make sure you still want to trade?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I must have left my ds on... can we try again today?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello. I have a Combusken, Vivillon, Espurr, Skiddo, and a Garchomp for your living dex. None of them have nicknames and all of them are English(although I'm not the OT). I was wondering if you had any Genesects left.
    Last edited by ShinyUmbreon1128; 11-20-2016 at 10:29 AM. Reason: I got the Gabite evolved and OCD.
    Thank God I'm an atheist.
    Friendcode:3883-7609-3720 Y, Alpha Sapphire, S/M and UM IGN:Jordan