Thread: FT: Victini, Arceus, Volcanion LF: Mew,Celebi, Jirachi,Diancie,Darkrai,Manaphy

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

FT: Victini, Arceus, Volcanion LF: Mew,Celebi, Jirachi,Diancie,Darkrai,Manaphy

Hello!

All my pokes are event mythicals from the giveaways this year. They are all English.
    Also I'm obviously just expecting a 1 for 1 trade. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    I'm interested. What are you looking for
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pardon?

I will trade either Victini, Arceus, and Volcanion (your choice) for any of these guys: Mew,Celebi, Jirachi,Diancie,Darkrai,Manaphy.

So do any of those three interest you and if so which and which of the following do you have? I really want mew and celebi the most i guess.