Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloning/Shinify Service

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cloning/Shinify Service

hey, if you want a pokemon cloned or shinified, i do that for you with powersaves

You just have to tell me:
    the pokemon you want cloned and/or shinified
    how many times you want it cloned
    Your fc and ign

Then just trade me the pokemon and i will do it for you as fast as i can
    But i can just do this between 6am till 10pm(GMT+1), because of a wi-fi barrier
    also i'm often from 7:30am till 3:15pm in school, but when i'm online here, then i can do it because i'm at home

i try to be online everyday and as long as possible but pls just one request at once, because otherwise i get too busy with this and then there will be problems and that would be bad

--Update--

After Christmas i will also be able to clone and shinify Pokemon from the 7th generation, because i get sun and/or moon on the christmas eve
    Last edited by Chaya_Sunshine; 11-26-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    >Life is 4 Pokemon
    >World is 4 Anime
    >but Universe is 4 FairyTail!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could you clone a manaphy lv 1?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can't change lvl but if you have one, than i can clone it

- - - Updated - - -

because i don't know how to change lvl @Otakutrips
    >Life is 4 Pokemon
    >World is 4 Anime

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let me know if you want to and when you'll be available.
    Last edited by Damian_Clareon; 11-15-2016 at 08:38 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah it's lvl 1. Could you make it shiny?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Otakutrips yes i could make it shiny thats no problem for me

@Damian_Clareon if you can trade it to me and if you say me a specific number, then i can clone it for you, thats no problem
    >Life is 4 Pokemon
    >World is 4 Anime

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay would you do me the honor of trading me than kind sir

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    I feel like this should be closed or at least moved to a group/PMs.. This is basically hacking and from my experience these sort of threads do not end well.. Also I'm a little worried about what @Damian_Clareon said and hope that this person doesn't trade hacked Pokemon for legit shinies without telling people.. but hey just my honest opinion.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you make pokemon

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Plumeria As you might see from all of my current and previous trades, I do not endorse or personally trade any hacked pokemon. The GTS as I had mentioned is where they go and where they stay. It is common knowledge that the GTS needs to be cleaned as far as hacked pokemon and trade locked monsters go. I understand if you believe that it is wrong but even legit legendary/mythical pokemon transferred from previous generations can be traded via this method as well so in my eyes, its a grey area. I'm open to discussion if you'd like to talk more on it.
    Last edited by Damian_Clareon; 11-15-2016 at 08:37 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @joshpokemon: it depends on what pokemon...and then these all are cheated pokemon and also it takes nearly hours to get a specific pokemon cheated, because i have to search for it on national pokedex and then to toss the masterballs until i have the dex number and restart cheat and game and and and.... Also this thread is for cloning and shinifying, not that you can wish you any pokemon you want and that i cheat it for you

And @Plumeria: i don't take responsebility for what the people do with the clones. I'm an honest person and if you look at my few trades, then you can see i also write in the description that for example 4 trades are clones. I know that it maybe is a bad thing because i offer to clone pokemons, but I don't want to harm people and personally i know how this threads can end, because i already was in such an tread with an request and lost my zygarde because the girl didn't come online again. but there are people that are searching for cloning service and so i decided to help, if someone needs a pokemon cloned
    >Life is 4 Pokemon
    >World is 4 Anime

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    I feel like this should be closed or at least moved to a group/PMs.. This is basically hacking and from my experience these sort of threads do not end well.. Also I'm a little worried about what @Damian_Clareon said and hope that this person doesn't trade hacked Pokemon for legit shinies without telling people.. but hey just my honest opinion.
    I'm keeping an eye the thread in case something goes wrong. These threads are allowed as far as I understand since the OP is letting people know how they are doing this - by using cheats, meaning they hack. If they were going around claiming this stuff is legit, then we'd have a problem, but in this case people are being let know what they are getting involved with.

As for Damian_Clareon, it's...complicated. On the other hand, people that are offering shinies on the GTS and asking for Genesect can not receive a legitimate one anyway. A legit one can't be traded cause of the event ribbon. We can't obviously assume everyone on the GTS is aware of this, so it's kind of a pickle. We also can't exactly just say it's fine cause "they should've known better" when there's obviously children unaware of hacking playing - and then, again, on the other hand, children probably won't mind the hacks anyway. I'll PM GM2K about this to get his opinion on whether or not we can allow this.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @UltraSound I look forward to hearing what the rest of the Mods come to as a consensus. I have no desire to violate the rules of this amazing website so having more in depth information on this topic would be invaluable to whether or not I continue. If rules must be implemented to organize and limit the amount of hacked pokemon essentially clogging up the GTS (as they will never be posted here by me) then I am on board for whatever comes to light.

But in the event that no one is bothered by this, I will be deleting my comments and only speaking to KuraDaiya through private messages as to not create a problem with people who dont believe its right such as Plumeria.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian_Clareon View Post
    @UltraSound I look forward to hearing what the rest of the Mods come to as a consensus. I have no desire to violate the rules of this amazing website so having more in depth information on this topic would be invaluable to whether or not I continue. If rules must be implemented to organize and limit the amount of hacked pokemon essentially clogging up the GTS (as they will never be posted here by me) then I am on board for whatever comes to light.

But in the event that no one is bothered by this, I will be deleting my comments and only speaking to KuraDaiya through private messages as to not create a problem with people who dont believe its right such as Plumeria.
    To quote GM; "I don't think we should start policing the GTS too, that's up to Nintendo. If they don't then we shouldn't be expected to for them. So long as all trades on here are legit or marked as hacked (if it's hacked) then that's fine with me."

So, do as you want. :P Nintendo allows it to happen, we're not here to mod for Nintendo.
    Thank you for handling this in such a calm and polite manner Damian!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @UltraSound You're very welcome. I am glad to hear what I do isn't any sort of violation. Like I said, I will make sure I don't bring that kind of work around up anywhere else. To quote the Harry Potter series: "I solemnly swear I am up to no good".

On a side note, I just reached 721 in my Dex and received my shiny charm. I hope to add some pure breed battle ready pokemon to this amazing website soon!