Thread: Hello People

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool Hello People

New here, was trying to get a shiny ditto only to be reminded as to why I do not use the GTS because it's garbage....... I have more to say but I think I'll keep that opinion to myself, and that's how I found myself here.

I'm looking to actually trade and battle people. Even if I'm not very competitive and would rather battle with my favorite pokemon than anything else. I also prefer not to use Mega-Evolutions since I like digimon and think digimon should stay digimon even if Mega-Charizard Y makes me sad since he gets no Speed Increases but has characteristics to be aerodynamically faster.... Anyways Hopefully I can find some good poké-friends here!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 14
    Welcome. Im sure you'll get along here pretty well.
    Accept me, respect me, or meet my gorgeous wife and be turned into the latest doll in my collection. Either way, enjoy my fanfic. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4355197/QueensBorough

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Yay finally someone else who likes digimon and thinks megas belong in digimon

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 104 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 10 | Battle Requests: 1
    Welcome to site! Enjoy! xD
    We are the ones, we are the Light. We take Control. We take the Time. If you believe you own the Night. You own the Night!" ~ Crash and Burn