Thread: 4 Arceus codes that need to go

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

4 Arceus codes that need to go

Through friends and multiple GameStop visits I have accumulated some extra codes only to find out today that the game limits you to one code use for any one event. The codes also expire on the 30th so I want rid of them. That means I have extra codes, I can't physically trade you the Arceus I can PM you the code or do something else to get you the code after the trade. On top of all this most trading sites don't allow trading codes, I'm think I can here though.

In Return for them I would like IV bred pokemon, other legendary pokemon, or a shiny if you want.

P.S. codes are GameStop NA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ncc220; 11-18-2016 at 08:08 PM. Reason: added the codes region

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I would love to take one of those codes off your hands. I didnt have my 3DS until about a month ago since I had to sell my old 3DS and AS for food and survival reasons.

But as far as pokemon go, I have the following in shiny (non-6IV):
    Mawile
    Yanmega
    Carvanha
    Bisharp
    Charizard
    Donphan
    Magnezone
    Luxray
    Sableye
    Arcanine
    Voltorb
    Wailord
    Bronzong (HA and Dreamball)
    Gigalith
    Solrock
    Scizor
    Relicanth
    Salamance
    Dragonite (Named Pink Floyd)
    Smeargle
    Vaporeon

As far as shiny legendary pokemon go:
    Kyogre
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Ho-oh
    Lugia

Let me know what interests you. I will be on pretty much all tonight.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested, what do you want in return specifically?
    I' am Poketim... and Poketim is... Me...

2nd place Runner up of the Official Pokebay VGC Tournament 2014.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The shiny Ho-oh and Lugia definitely interest me

- - - Updated - - -

I would love perfect 6 iv bred pokemon

I have IV bred and EV trained
    Aegislash
    Garchomp
    Azumarril
    Pinsir
    Greninja
    Cloyster

If you have anything that pairs well with any of those that is perfect but as a breeder I'll take any competitively useful pokemon