Thread: I just can't with this game

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11

I just can't with this game

Before I go any further this thread will contain major story spoilers. I will put them in spoiler tags but if you click them it's not my fault you spoilt yourself.

I just wanna talk about Akala island really. It's where I am currently in the game.

Point 1
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    Team Aether make me feel uncomfortable. They have a weird almost office like room in the first town on Akala and when I went in there I felt very weird.. super weird.

Point 2
    I honestly feel like Olivia is working with Aether. And I feel she's not the sassy girl we all think she is.. well that if Aether is supposedly the bad guys.

Point 3 (MAJOR SPOILER)
    FREAKING COLRESS I KNEW IT ALL ALONG THAT HE WAS COMING BACK I DIED WHEN I SAW HIM HELP

Point 4 (Again major spoiler)
    Freaking Burnet from the Dream Radar. Again I kinda knew she was in the games, I saw the rumours and I'm really happy she's in a main game and has a decent role

I'll say again do not click those if you don't want to be spoiled but I just needed to let this excitement out. Please if you reply remember to use the spoiler tags when talking about any story or mons etc

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 90 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    excuse me, but if you are in the UK how did you get the game so early?
    shiny collector.
    feel free to check my rareball pokemon shop:
    https://www.pokebay.com/forums/showt...hop&highlight=

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mimispider2004 View Post
    excuse me, but if you are in the UK how did you get the game so early?
    A lot of people have found ways to get it early in other countries such as Amazon pre-order, eBay, and at some places they even accidentally put the games out on the shelf early.
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 8 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by WondoRules!!! View Post
    A lot of people have found ways to get it early in other countries such as Amazon pre-order, eBay, and at some places they even accidentally put the games out on the shelf early.
    I have an Australian 3ds so yeah I purchased it legally off the eshop on the 17th.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    I have an Australian 3ds so yeah I purchased it legally off the eshop on the 17th.
    That works too
    Add me!