Thread: Trading Event Genesect and Volcanion Codes

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading Event Genesect and Volcanion Codes

GameStop gave me some extra codes so I'll trade them. Offers end on November 24, 2016. On that day I'll reply to your comment if I like what you're offering.

2 Genesect codes (Taken)

1 Volcanion code (Taken)

Please use the Genesect codes before February 28, 2017 and the Volcanion code before January 31, 2017 because the codes will expire on those dates.

Edit: I don't mind if they have nicknames.
    Here are the Pokémon I already have: https://pokedextracker.com/u/Slaughter_Skye
    Last edited by SlaughterSkye; 11-23-2016 at 07:56 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! I'm interested in both of them
    I can offer you manaphy, keldeo, victini, diance.. i also have lots of legendaries and a shiny charizard
    So please reply if you're interested

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested in a genesect code!
    I have extra Celebi, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Victini from this year's events (I got them myself so I can guarantee their legitimacy) and a Hoopa I got from the MacDonald's event,
    As well as some events that I'm not sure about legitimacy as I've gotten them from trades and give aways
    Plus a bunch of non-event legendaries.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerine View Post
    Hello! I'm interested in both of them
    I can offer you manaphy, keldeo, victini, diance.. i also have lots of legendaries and a shiny charizard
    So please reply if you're interested
    Hello, thanks for replying to my thread.
    I'd like to trade Genesect for Keldeo and Volcanion for Diancie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis View Post
    I'm interested in a genesect code!
    I have extra Celebi, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Victini from this year's events (I got them myself so I can guarantee their legitimacy) and a Hoopa I got from the MacDonald's event,
    As well as some events that I'm not sure about legitimacy as I've gotten them from trades and give aways
    Plus a bunch of non-event legendaries.
    Thanks for replying to my thread, I'd like to trade Genesect for Darkrai.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good, I'll add you. My FC is 0963-1999-4201, and I'm available pretty much whenever.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis View Post
    Sounds good, I'll add you. My FC is 0963-1999-4201, and I'm available pretty much whenever.
    I added you right now. I'll trade a random Pokémon to complete the trade and I'll send you the code right now.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good