Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOTS of shinies and legendaries I need to get rid of!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LOTS of shinies and legendaries I need to get rid of!

aka NOBODY NEEDS FOUR ARCEUS'S WHERE DID THESE EVEN COME FROM?

I have almost two boxes of extra events, legends and shinies that I don't need! This includes several events from this year's gamefreak giveaways that I obtained, as well as many I've gotten over the years in trades/giveaways/wonder trade.

The full list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...X14/edit#gid=0

Make me an offer! What I'm looking for in return can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...d8A/edit#gid=0
    (my priority at the moment is a legit shiny mewtwo, but I really want the others as well)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey! I read through your list and I wanted to make an offer to you. I am really interested in your Plasma Genesect and MICHINA Arceus. I have to offer (currently, it can change depending on what you prefer) a shiny Deoxys named SakatiS, caught in a Duskball, Jolly nature, OT is SakatiS.TV, its 6IV, has pentagon and is in the Defense form. I also have a normal Kyrem with no nickname, caught in a Duskball as well, Impish nature, OT is Hazel, I am unsure of the IV spread but it does not have the pentagon.

I am flexible when it comes to trades so if you prefer something else or something specific for what I am interested in then I am all ears.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian_Clareon View Post
    Hey! I read through your list and I wanted to make an offer to you. I am really interested in your Plasma Genesect and MICHINA Arceus. I have to offer (currently, it can change depending on what you prefer) a shiny Deoxys named SakatiS, caught in a Duskball, Jolly nature, OT is SakatiS.TV, its 6IV, has pentagon and is in the Defense form. I also have a normal Kyrem with no nickname, caught in a Duskball as well, Impish nature, OT is Hazel, I am unsure of the IV spread but it does not have the pentagon.

I am flexible when it comes to trades so if you prefer something else or something specific for what I am interested in then I am all ears.
    Hi, thanks for your interest! I'm definitely interested in the Kyurem. I already have a shiny deoxys and I was planning to get the four formes in just the regular colors, for the sake of uniformity.
    I'd still be willing to trade, though, if you don't have anything else I'm interested in. Do you by chance have any battle-ready shinies, or just shinies with good stats?
    If not, shiny deoxys is great too - heck, one day I'll probably be crazy enough to try and get a shiny living dex with all forms anyway.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I actually do have a few shiny Battle-Ready Pokemon. The list is as follows:

Virizion
    Greninja
    Jolteon
    Claydol
    Steelix
    Beedrill
    Girafarig
    Audino
    Gengar
    Electivire
    Typhlosion

Those are the only ones I have that are Battle Ready. Other shinys I have that arent BR are:

Yanmega
    Wailord
    Bisharp
    Sableye
    Mawlie
    Mightyena
    Wurmple
    Dragonite
    Kyogre
    Lugia
    Carvanha
    Arcanine
    Gloom
    Slowking
    Espeon
    Gigalith
    Relicanth
    Donphan
    Marowak
    Elektrode
    Magnezone
    Kingklang
    Sharpedo

Let me know if any of those interest you and I will list more details.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I have more info on the Virizion, Greninja and Typhlosion? Thanks!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Virizion is 6IV, Justified ability, has its Pentagon, Jolly nature, Lv.61 from Spain with English name, OT is PokeSL (Normal pokeball)

Greninja is 6IV, Torrent ability, has its Pentagon, Bashful nature, Lv.95 from Germany with the nickname of "Quajutsu", OT is Christoph (Normal Pokeball)

Typhlosion is 4IV (lacking attack and defense IV), Blaze ability, has its Pentagon, Modest nature, Lv.100 from Spain with English name, OT is ALE (Normal Pokeball)

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know or if you want details on someone else.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay then, does Genesect and Arceus for your Kyurem and Virizion sound good?
    My FC is 0963-1999-4201 and my ign is Aurora

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds good to me. Just to be sure though, are you okay with Kyurem not being shiny? I don't want anything to be unknown about what I am offering you. Also, my FC is 5473-1169-0426 and my ign is Kuratosu.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, non-shiny Kyurem is great. I'll add you now.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got a zekrom, I could really, really use the articuno. Is it still available? My friend code is 3265-5101-1102
    Last edited by erg07; 12-07-2016 at 08:43 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erg07 View Post
    I've got a zekrom, I could really, really use the articuno. Is it still available? My friend code is 3265-5101-1102
    Yes, Arricuno is still available. My fc is 0963-1999-4201 and I'm available to trade now, I should be home for the next few hours too

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis View Post
    Yes, Arricuno is still available. My fc is 0963-1999-4201 and I'm available to trade now, I should be home for the next few hours too
    My ds isn't connecting to the Internet, are you able to trade tomorrow? sorry for the inconvenience

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erg07 View Post
    My ds isn't connecting to the Internet, are you able to trade tomorrow? sorry for the inconvenience
    No problem! I have something going on after school tomorrow but I'll be available after that, plus I should be home pretty much all weekend.
    I'll try to check back as often as I can and catch you when you're online

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've made some updates to the spreadsheets. Also, I REALLY need a Volcanion for my living dex!!!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey.
    First, sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.
    Second, I need Xerneas and Weavile, I don't care if they are hacked or not. I need then for the dex.
    I have a few shinies and a event magikarp(Celebrate and Happy Hour magikarp) for trade.
    Last edited by amonteiro248; 01-21-2017 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Got the birds