Thread: Event Pokemon Up For Trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Event Pokemon Up For Trade

Good Evening
    I have up for trade 10 hoopa, 7 Jirachi, 1 Celebi, 5 Meloetta, 4 Genesect, 3 Volcanion, 6 Arceus and Zygarda
    i also have a australian genesect code for anyone who wants to trade a pokemon for it

If u would like any of these pokemon please either message me or post here what ur offering i am looking for shiny pokemon and shiny legendry pokemon so tell me what u have and what pokemon u want to trade for and i will let u know
    And I will not take hacked pokemon
    Good Night all
    Last edited by Heaven-81; 12-14-2016 at 10:28 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't think you'll accept any of my pokemon xD
    But i'm offering a shiny charizard and shiny linoone
    IF you are interested.. i would like either jirachi or celebi..

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested in your Volcanion and Jirachi. I have (all shiny) Togekiss, Nidoking, Lapras, Kangaskhan, Yveltal, Typhlosion, Claydol, Jolteon, Greninja, Pidgeot, Steelix, Gengar, Girafarig, Audino, and Deoxys. If you are interested in any of those, I will list their specific details for you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok i got more to offer
    Shiny machamp, shiny alomomola, shiny ponyta, and shiny raichu
    Heheh xD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerine View Post
    I don't think you'll accept any of my pokemon xD
    But i'm offering a shiny charizard and shiny linoone
    IF you are interested.. i would like either jirachi or celebi..
    yes i will trade u for these

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damian_Clareon View Post
    I'm interested in your Volcanion and Jirachi. I have (all shiny) Togekiss, Nidoking, Lapras, Kangaskhan, Yveltal, Typhlosion, Claydol, Jolteon, Greninja, Pidgeot, Steelix, Gengar, Girafarig, Audino, and Deoxys. If you are interested in any of those, I will list their specific details for you.
    iam happy to take the Lapras and the shiny deoxys is there any thing else u will take for these or any others u would likr there is a few more i am looking at

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm okay with those and any others you would like to offer. I'll post up the specifics of the Lapras and Deoxys as soon as I am able to, feel free to list what others interest you and you can just give me whatever you want for them.

------EDIT/UPDATE------

These are the stats of the pokemon you mentioned earlier.

Lapras:

Japanese name, Japan native, OT is also Japanese

Not Kalos born (No Pentagon)

Has pokerus, is 6IV.

Ability Shell Armor (I used an Ability Capsule on him for this ability)

Timid nature

Stats are:
    HP:464
    Attack:185
    Defense:196
    Sp.Atk:206
    Sp.Def:226
    Speed:171

It knows:
    Sheer Cold
    Ice Beam
    Hydro pump
    Brine

I'm unsure of Egg moves as I wasnt the one to breed it.

Deoxys (Defense Form):

Named SakatiS, German Native, OT is SakatiS (almost 100% sure that this pokemon is hacked in some sort of fashion)

It does have the pentagon

Does not have pokerus, 6IV

Ability Pressure

Jolly Nature

Stats are:
    HP:241
    Attack:239
    Defense:357
    Sp.Atk:158
    Sp.Def:356
    Speed:306

It knows:
    Substitute
    Taunt
    Spikes
    Psyshock

I'm pretty sure this pokemon is one of those kinds of "AuSLove" Twitch pokemon but I'm not totally sure. This pokemon was obviously designed for online battles just seeing the Moveset.

If you'd like more information on something that isnt so obviously hacked I would be more than happy to list it/their information as well.
    Last edited by Damian_Clareon; 12-14-2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Listing more Pokemon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian_Clareon View Post
    i am looking at Togekiss,Typhlosion,Pidgeot and Girafarig and is deoxys hacked?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want the genesect I got hoopa and a shiny arceus and a magearna that I will grand on the game omega ruby or moon hears is my friend code: 2208 5762 3566
    Last edited by The1shadowsect; 05-20-2017 at 05:41 AM. Reason: I didn't type right

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Could I Have That Hoopa? I LOVE HOOPA!!!

I have A Level 75 Volcanion And A Level 100 Shaymin. If You Want Either Of These, Send Me Your Friend Code And We Can Trade! I Really Want A Hoopa!

My Friend Code: 4098-4262-9132 (Bones)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    need hoopa toward dex will trade level 100 haxrous hasty nature with amulet coin .3ds code is 1049 5266 5176