Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loads of Type: Nulls and Silvallys for trade :) Almost every nature!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am online in Omega Ruby and waiting for ya.

EDIT: Awright, switching to Sun now.
    Last edited by laboaka; 12-11-2016 at 06:02 AM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the shinies, I'm going online on moon now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the trade Enjoy the type nulls and silvallys. If you want to evolve the type nulls fast, I suggest leaving them in the poke pelago relax spot for a day or two (moving them every 12 or so hours) to max out the happiness.
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks a whole bunch, Laura. Wish I could nab more Type: Nulls (kinda want to have 17, one for each Memory type) but I lack anything further interesting for them. Guess a full team of 6 alone will do. Thanks again. Take care of my shinies.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 71 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will, I'll try to get more type nulls if you'd like. I've gotten quite a few for the time I've had this game and I should get some more. I'll update the list whenever I get more and you can look at those too.
    Add me: 2380-4098-6089 IGN: Laura
    Electric safari: pachirisu, luxio, helioptile
    Battle: Charizard, Magmortar, Gliscor, Slaking, Gallade, Bastiodon